If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

BIG HI FROM NORTHFLEET

Anyone can chat about anything non fishing related...
SW

BIG HI FROM NORTHFLEET

Unread post by SW »

Hi there peeps,

I'm Stuart from Northfleet, Northwest Kent and have been fishing for some 36 odd years,

Started off as juvenile using very light match tactics etc respectively and then soon moved onto specimen fishing for a number of years IE carp fishing on pits like Wrasbury no 1 aswell as other known famous pits like Darenth and throughout the rest of Kent,
Then moving onto rivers for the best part of 30 years or so which is my first love of all all forms of fishing, targeted huge Chub up on the lea valley for 28 years aswell as barbel on the Kennet.

Also have 20 years experience in Light tackle Bass fishing close to me here on the tidal Thames.

Nowadays I tend to spend most of me time fishing local waters IE the Medway for me beloved roach and dace eaither trotting wagglers using me Abu 501's or using me 5 mtr whips on the punch n Liccy etc :valnana

Looking forward to speaking with you all :tiphat
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Re: BIG HI FROM NORTHFLEET

Unread post by Simple »

Welcome to the Forum Stuart.
SW

Unread post by SW »

Simple wrote: January 13th, 2017, 12:43 pm Welcome to the Forum Stuart.
Cheers Simps, love the forum so far, very easy to use and understand board and most importantly easy enough to upload various pics etc from what I can see, unlike a lot of other forum boards.

One of the best forum boards I've actually seen so far :toppy

I'm also on " Talk angling " under the name of " Thames mudlarker "

And also " WSF " on the " Carp & coarse " under me normal name as here :thumsup
Last edited by SW on January 13th, 2017, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Unread post by Simple »

Glad your'e enjoying it. Normally a bit busier but it's winter and most are in hibernation :whistle :rofl :D
SW

Unread post by SW »

Arhhh.....they clearly don't know what there missing then hey :rolleyes

All those lovely redfins to be had and not forgetting the silver darts ( dace ) and the lady of the stream ( grayling )

I personally feel that this is the best time of the year,
Not that we really want it but if there's any more snow on the way then I'll settle for a few big chub :valnana
gale
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by gale »

Hi nick

I used be fairly active on here not been in a long time. I’m from the isle of Sheppey. Looking for information on north fleet and some different angling

Hope your doing well. I’m open to anything pole feeder float or sitting behind buzzers. I much rather the pole or feeder but all good either way. Just want a good day out like all. So tell me where’s good down the fleet now