If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Curse match 11 2015 - Cudmore (v Herbies crew)

Discuss new or upcoming Cashmores Matches here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

Biggcol
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Re: Curse match 11 2015 - Cudmore (v Herbies crew)

Unread post by Biggcol »

KOD wrote:
Biggcol wrote: Who's doing the weigh in etc? Can you find it kod cus we might be guessing the weights at this rate :thinking
Don't volunteer me :nana

I vote you being as you've been up and know your way round the pools :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
I popped in for 10 mins kod whilst I was up that way n the chap told me we was on pool 1 n Panama canal,not pool 4 n drumble like we was originally told (drumble is for pleasure fishing only I was told). Now Herbi has been good enough to tell us its pool 1 n Edwards that he's booked but in the office that's not in their book. Can't get any info off Tk so will get someone to drive me up to Stoke to find out for sure,will post findings tomo. Better take our own scales just in case kod :thumsup
carlos
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG
Match Team/ Club: cashmores ac

Unread post by carlos »

Hi ya t.k I'm not going to make this 1 :'( Hope you all have a great day :thumsup
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Ta for letting us know Carlos
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Biggcol wrote:
KOD wrote:
Biggcol wrote: Who's doing the weigh in etc? Can you find it kod cus we might be guessing the weights at this rate :thinking
Don't volunteer me :nana

I vote you being as you've been up and know your way round the pools :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
I popped in for 10 mins kod whilst I was up that way n the chap told me we was on pool 1 n Panama canal,not pool 4 n drumble like we was originally told (drumble is for pleasure fishing only I was told). Now Herbi has been good enough to tell us its pool 1 n Edwards that he's booked but in the office that's not in their book. Can't get any info off Tk so will get someone to drive me up to Stoke to find out for sure,will post findings tomo. Better take our own scales just in case kod :thumsup
a) That's cuss TK ain't booked it - the club ought to be grateful for Herbie's generosity in booking and paying for the match- As I m sure most of us are. TBH Big Col on this topic you sound like old nagging woman and a few members have suggested to me that the pressure of facing team Jeffreys in the semi is getting to you, hence all the waffle and drivel from you on this topic,......

b) We always take some scales,......have you ever known us not to?
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Casualty list updated - I reckon that's 15 members (baring any undeclared casualties), Josh and Herbie's two mates = 18 total......
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Biggcol wrote:
This is a poor show when's the next AGM?
Backtracking thru unanswered posts....

Why what's happening?

There's certainly a few vacancies to be filled .....
kod
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by kod »

TK wrote: Casualty list updated - I reckon that's 15 members (baring any undeclared casualties), Josh and Herbie's two mates = 18 total......
Bloody hell has big col made his mind up yet :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Biggcol
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Biggcol »

Just to let anyone know who will be attending this match,it has been moved (once again) on to Panama canal and Edwards pool :facepalm For those of you who are not familiar with the place Panama canal is between 13.5m n 14.5m wide , around 4ft deep down the track and approximately 2ft in the margins n over with a good head ov carp plus hyde n a few tench. (Little tip) take a little method rod or something along those lines as it can be very windy up there :thumsup

Edwards lake is a triangular shape lake with an island at one end. There are several noted pegs on this lake and the last match was won with 166lb. Probably the better ov the 2 lakes so I won't be on this one :nono this is an open pool so when windy can be bitter so rap up. Depths on this lake are around 8-9ft out with 2-3ft in the margins. Also a tip rod would be a good idea on this lake. They put around 400 f 1s in why we were there.contains a good head ov carp,small tench with some silvers.

Hope that will be helpful to those fishing tomorrow and the gaffer sends his apologies to the 2 chaps who was practising pool 1 in the week(you know who you are) :whistle
C you all in the morning saw buffallow Mellon's n all signing off,Mr ungrateful :-/
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Where's me pellets......