If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Match 6 2015 - A Golden day on the Curley Wyrley

Post your Cashmores Results and Match Reports here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

MICK E
Personal Text: Mike the Pike
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG

Unread post by MICK E »

Well done to yamo a good win mate, good fishing by any canal standards,I also agree that on our canal the winner can be from any peg. :thumsup :thumsup :thumsup
carlos
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG
Match Team/ Club: cashmores ac

Unread post by carlos »

What a cracking day not a lot of fish caught.Just great to have a laugh with the lads and the weather was spot on :thumsup
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

What a cracking day not a lot of fish caught.Just great to have a laugh with the lads and the weather was spot on  :thumsup

Perhaps we should have fished the canal yesterday instead Carlos ;)
Biggcol
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Biggcol »

Like I said,there's nothing wrong with the river we fished, that particular section at the wrong time of year. Deeper slower water lots of weed plus lots of activity. I'd say Sep time would be better.
You can't dismiss the stretch it's perfect for our members with parking etc,just a little later I think :thumsup
Obi
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG
Personal Text: At least I turn up & try !!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG

Unread post by Obi »

What a cracking day not a lot of fish caught

Could of been something to do with the Pike I had sitting off the end of my keepnet all day :rage ...proper zoo creature but don't tell Col coz he will only get jealous because we all know he has a soft spot for the wee little fellas :naughty :naughty

The thing must of been proper stupid attacking my keepnet time and again...there was bugger all in it :rofl :rofl :rofl
Biggcol
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Biggcol »

I'm sure you n Mike are taking them back to the extention. We should give the cosovens free tickets n they might get through em by 2045 :nono
Biggcol
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Biggcol »

What a cracking day not a lot of fish caught

Could of been something to do with the Pike I had sitting off the end of my keepnet all day  :rage ...proper zoo creature but don't tell Col coz he will only get jealous because we all know he has a soft spot for the wee little fellas  :naughty :naughty

The thing must of been proper stupid attacking my keepnet time and again...there was bugger all in it  :rofl :rofl :rofl

Off that flier :nono :facepalm