If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Cudmore August

You know the score, Wind-up the other Members here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

Herbie
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Cudmore August

Unread post by Herbie »

Hi tony .i have drumble lake  :Dsilvers mostly and pool 4 now carp. I will speak with them loads of room may see if I can get a silvers lake to match drumble and even things out a bit 8-)
Herbie
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Cudmore August

Unread post by Herbie »

Bloody I pad cudmore >:(
Biggcol
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Cudmore August

Unread post by Biggcol »

Should we move the knockout to another match to keep it fair for the final 4 . Wouldn't like to be on silver's lake wen the rest are bagging on carp :facepalm
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

Cudmore August

Unread post by MrV »

Col, Col, Col...pmsl. You can't change the date/match. Surely it's down to luck of the draw. Previous years have seen non river anglers fishing a final on the Trent, and lads have been knocked out this year fishing venues that don't suit their style. :-/ :-/

It's like asking TK for 2 Golden pegs every match, one for the biggest carp weight, and one for the biggest silvers weight (Sorry TK, didn't mean to set your heart racing :rofl :rofl )
Herbie
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Cudmore August

Unread post by Herbie »

problem occurred when cudmore altered the stock in pool 4. originally it was silvers only with all carp removed. . so we were left with drumble and pool 4. pool four when booked had 38 pegs , it now has only 19 that's why we have drumble to make up the numbers. however I could switch to the canal strip where people will catch little lol but I wont :nono
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cudmore August

Unread post by TK »

Should we move the knockout to another match to keep it fair for the final 4 . Wouldn't like to be on silver's lake wen the rest are bagging on carp :facepalm

What if the Carp are spawning again and don't feed and it turns out to be a scratter silvers match :rofl

We've fished across two pools in the past - I remember the 'moans' before the off when some of the members drew the less 'fancied' pool..........guess where the winning weights came from

The rounds have always been match 2,5,8 etc (as I inherited) - I've already been accused in the past of putting on matches on those rounds that 'suited me', so nope I ain't changing a thing

Herbie has kindly invited us along again this year :tiphat, so we'll run with how Herbie sees fit :thumsup
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cudmore August

Unread post by TK »

Ps - its already just a final 3 as OBI misses this one....
Obi
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG
Personal Text: At least I turn up & try !!

Cudmore August

Unread post by Obi »

MOVE IT ...MOVE IT... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Not because of the venue more the dates..i reckon it should be moved to a weekend when..

A..Big Col is talking to his lettuce and encouraging more eggs from his chucks (bit worrying how he does that)
B... Yamo has got to look after the kiddies
C...Dennis is out of the country..

Problem solved :thumsup :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Biggcol
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Cudmore August

Unread post by Biggcol »

Well Mr v ide of rather had it down to the individuals ability not luck of which pool you draw.
I've fished up there several times n I know how they move fish about so well have to see what happens on the day ,fair or not.
Luck ov the draw doesn't come into it Mr v wen your on a totally different pool . If members are fishing against each other on a river it's the same river,not the terrible trent against the super severn
But why should that bother you your out :tiphat
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Sponsor: NHS

Cudmore August

Unread post by MrV »

Well Mr v ide of rather had it down to the individuals ability not luck of which pool you draw.
I've fished up there several times n I know how they move fish about so well have to see what happens on the day ,fair or not.
Luck ov the draw doesn't come into it Mr v wen your on a totally different pool . If members are fishing against each other on a river it's the same river,not the terrible trent against the super severn
But why should that bother you your out  :tiphat

Best bite I've had all season Col :rofl :rofl
Biggcol
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Re: Cudmore August

Unread post by Biggcol »

What pools are you on sat tk? Nobody seems to have a clue. Does the other club know ?
Maybe Mr v will know he seems to know everything else