If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Don Slaymakers Festival Holland OVERALL RESULT

Share your Match Results or Fishing Stories Here.

Moderator: bill yards

joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

Unlucky Big Cup although your dad did show you all the way it's done :whistle :whistle
weather was always going to push into the hands of the Dutch and Belgium's they love the feeder and bomb . Did you notice anything different they were doing to you on the feeder ???
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Match Team/ Club: Stainy angling centre
Sponsor: Open to offers!!!

Unread post by big_cup »

Unlucky Big Cup although your dad did show you all the way it's done  :whistle :whistle
weather was always going to push into the hands of the Dutch and Belgium's they love the feeder and bomb . Did you notice anything different they were doing to you on the feeder ???

We know their mix and all used same bait. I'm fully convinced balling the pole unless on fliers is a total mistake ( only noticeable difference ) fish just back off it now. They only feed a few feeders full on each line. Gutted for mi dad, fished well and tied with several but lost out on weight. He had a tough time of late n hoped he was going to get in for his first time, never mind there is always next year :tiphat :tiphat
Just cant get a draw :facepalm :facepalm
Waldorf
Match Team/ Club: Stainy Muppets ac
Sponsor: Wife Linda

Unread post by Waldorf »

Ejoyed it :thumsup Big Cup came to my rescue and fished my rod out of the Voorne. :cheerleader :cheerleader I understand it was like the Lady of the Lake giving Arthur Excaliber. My hero :D :D :D . Hope your still taking the tablets :whistle :whistle
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Match Team/ Club: Stainy angling centre
Sponsor: Open to offers!!!

Unread post by big_cup »

Ejoyed it   :thumsup Big Cup came to my rescue and fished my rod out of the Voorne. :cheerleader :cheerleader I understand it was like the Lady of the Lake giving Arthur Excaliber. My hero  :D   :D   :D . Hope your still taking the tablets  :whistle :whistle

Doctors orders :tiphat :thumsup

I'll drop you rod round, not so sure you will be able to salvage the reel though :shifty :shifty :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
Just cant get a draw :facepalm :facepalm
Statler
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker
Personal Text: Wish I could draw
Match Team/ Club: Stainforth Angling Centre

Unread post by Statler »

Blimey he can't right off a reel worth £5