If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

I always wondered

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
frank
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

I always wondered

Unread post by frank »

thats the one mate think he was on the committee or something just wondered if was still about, he used to do a lot on the opens we fished.
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

I always wondered

Unread post by TK »

Can't say I knew him Frank. I used to deal with another guy whose name elludes me now after such passage of time Image

One of their old signs was still up last year when I put the Harrisons ones up. That bought back a few memories. I'll have to have another gander when I go up next.
welder
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

I always wondered

Unread post by welder »

Hopefully welder can answer or help with this. Ive always wondered what happens to the fish at this venue.

Image Image
frank
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

I always wondered

Unread post by frank »

welder, top of this page Jan 10th by me
me
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: ENGLISH AND PROUD

I always wondered

Unread post by me »

Hopefully welder can answer or help with this. Ive always wondered what happens to the fish at this  venue.

Image  Image

[highlight] The venue is on the Hednesford to rugeley rd< theres a lay by with 3 lakes along.[/highlight] I know the 1 (furthest away from the lay by ) is owned on its own, but the 2 behind the lay by are owned by (i think) the swan in Rugeley £12 a year ticket Image.

The question Ive got and this as had me wondering for years and that why i ain't joined is........... during the winter the lakes are full of water and people fishing them, Autumn is the same so is spring. Ive seen some nice roach and decent carp come out and am told theres some nice perch and pike in there, but in the summer the lakes are bone dry holes with not a drop of water in them. So what happens to the fish when the pools empty Image Image[/
Image Image