If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Well done Tony Keeling Top Job

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

River and Canal Trust are making headway in more ways than one not only are they tiding up our waterways, maintaining them and restocking them . Now they have started to keep every angler informed whether its match results or a story along the towpath you will get to see them. Tony Keeling has too many years of experience of writing to let this job slip . here's a quick look all you have to do is sign up !!!

Angling match results and news
Latest match results plus news and views on the angling scene, from Tony Keeling

Tony Keeling
Tony Keeling
Welcome to our new all singing, all dancing angling page which will be updated on a weekly basis (mainly Monday afternoons) with the weekend's angling match results. We'll also list the main forthcoming events and several items to whet your appetite on the angling front.

If you have any ideas yourself, that you think could be introduced to this website or quite simply results or funny stories please email them to tonykeeling.angling@ntlworld.com and I will see to the rest.

The black and red stuff!

Team Guinness and Browning Lifestyle Red could not be separated after the finish of the opening round of the popular 48-entry Middlewich Spring League fished on a gale lashed Trent & Mersey Canal at Middlewich, Cheshire. Managing a bit of decent presentation was a great effort in the conditions but Manchester based Ian ‘Tash' Morrison made light of the circumstances with a nice net of pole fished gudgeon to pinkie and squat from a draw on D section. His cause was helped out with a cracking chub of 3 lb 8 oz boosting his total to 7-10-9. Runner-up Paul Dobing (Browning Lifestyle Red) caught roach and gudeon all on either squat or punched bread for 5-8-0 from B section whilst Alan Morris (Wigan Green) was third with 5-7-0 of bread punch roach from C section. In a close finish Chris Gorrell (Ted Carter, Southport) had 5-6-8 and Gordon Griffiths (Team Guinness) 5-1-8.

All the latest match results from the weekend
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

Unread post by MrV »

Well Done :thumsup :thumsup That is absolutely brilliant news. Old Bill using his quill pens again. Top man, and look forward to reading it weekly. :tiphat :tiphat
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

Great feature and results service Tony :thumsup :thumsup I have shared it on Facebook with other match anglers today :thumsup :thumsup
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by bill yards »

It will be weekly, hopefully up there on a Monday afternoon once I can sort the full workings out.
Having said that it may have to be Tuesday next week because of Easter.
The problem I have is that I can not use Facebook.
If you have any C&RT connected results just E mail them to me on a Sunday night and they will be in the following day.
In time we should be able to establish a link with the Sensas website and maybe expand it a bit.
Many thanks for your encouragement, - it means a lot.

tonykeeling.angling@ntlworld.com
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

This week's will be up there very, very soon :D :D
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Todays article already live

Follow the link on the previous post. :tiphat :tiphat
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Brilliant write up
I'm now training to be a Sensas scuba diver with the amount of pole sections in Loughborough canal after the weekend !! We all can fish in a certain amount of wind but this was horrendous power short busts between buildings made it unfishable for most of the time . Well done to everyone that took part unfortunately we can't do anything about the weather
I blame Tony he's only been twice and both times he's had horrendous wind :rofl :rofl :rofl
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Unread post by Simple »

[movedhere] Anything Goes here [move by] Simple.
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

I have got a couple of cracking photos I took of yesterday's gales causing carnage on the Trent & Mersey canal @ Middlewich on my FB page where an angler dived into the middle of the canal to retrieve a pole section :surprise :surprise :rofl :rofl :rofl crappity smack hilarious :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Seen em Dodge :surprise :o

Brrrrr........ Image :rofl
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Couple of lads went in the loughborough canal on sunday as well  :whistle :whistle Sam meryy lost a couple of sections went in but couldn't find them but didn't half look good in his daughters clothes after the match . :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
simon motty  also went in and i think there is a photo around somewhere  :whistle :whistle :whistle :whistle
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

I have got a couple of cracking photos I took of yesterday's gales causing carnage on the Trent & Mersey canal @ Middlewich on my FB page where an angler dived into the middle of the canal to retrieve a pole section  :surprise :surprise :rofl :rofl :rofl crappity smack hilarious  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

is this the one Dodge :rofl :rofl :rofl
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

I have got a couple of cracking photos I took of yesterday's gales causing carnage on the Trent & Mersey canal @ Middlewich on my FB page where an angler dived into the middle of the canal to retrieve a pole section  :surprise :surprise :rofl :rofl :rofl crappity smack hilarious  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

is this the one Dodge  :rofl :rofl :rofl
There a a couple of photos better than that one on there joff :thumsup :rofl :rofl he got his pole section back from the bottom of the middle canal though ! :rofl :rofl
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

thanks Tony :tiphat