If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

RIGS FOR IRELAND

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

RIGS FOR IRELAND

Unread post by joffmiester »

BOOOM !!! Here we go !!!! Just finished packing worms dug BOOOM see you all there
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Match Team/ Club: Stainy angling centre
Sponsor: Open to offers!!!

RIGS FOR IRELAND

Unread post by big_cup »

Another 2 sleeps for me, not going until Friday night ferry Image Image heading off up north for the festival of Silmans, heard the fishing across all North and South took a U turn today, but it has been baking hot for a few days which wont help one bit :nono :nono Ah well same for everyone else and the Black stuff will certainly help quench our thirst :thumsup :thumsup Tight lines and good luck :tiphat :tiphat
Just cant get a draw :facepalm :facepalm
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

RIGS FOR IRELAND

Unread post by bill yards »

Follow all the traffic out of Dublin Port and you will pick up the Tunnel sign, it is marked on the road; pretty sure it is right after the last one out of the Port. The Tunnel is only just out of the Port, pay 3 yoyos and go through tunnel and just keep going on the M1 easy peasy. The traffic will dwindle down the further you go. Two more tolls 1yoyo 70/80 on each and you go over a state of the art bridge over the River Boyne. Exit 17 (think it is N53 and that takes you to Blayney ,passing part of Muckno on your right. At the end of road turn right (guest house Rockville on the corner), and straight into Blayney. I think your digs are out towards Bally bay, been there but can't remember hoe to find it!! Dublin Port to Blayney about 80 mins, just over 100 kilometres. :rofl :rofl
fin
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: hull

RIGS FOR IRELAND

Unread post by fin »

Nice one Bill, thanks. Just sat down after loading the van so chill time then all sat for 7am depart.. See you all there and safe journeys :thumsup :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

RIGS FOR IRELAND

Unread post by bill yards »

Another 2 sleeps for me, not going until Friday night ferry  Image Image heading off up north for the festival of Silmans, heard the fishing across all North and South took a U turn today, but it has been baking hot for a few days which wont help one bit  :nono :nono Ah well same for everyone else and the Black stuff will certainly help quench our thirst  :thumsup :thumsup Tight lines and good luck  :tiphat :tiphat

Ave a gud 'un Big Cup, - save us a barrell for next May :rofl
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Match Team/ Club: Stainy angling centre
Sponsor: Open to offers!!!

RIGS FOR IRELAND

Unread post by big_cup »

Another 2 sleeps for me, not going until Friday night ferry  Image Image heading off up north for the festival of Silmans, heard the fishing across all North and South took a U turn today, but it has been baking hot for a few days which wont help one bit  :nono :nono Ah well same for everyone else and the Black stuff will certainly help quench our thirst  :thumsup :thumsup Tight lines and good luck  :tiphat :tiphat

Ave a gud 'un Big Cup, - save us a barrell for next May :rofl

Cheers Bill :tiphat :tiphat I'll have em chill one a two darn :thumsup :thumsup
Just cant get a draw :facepalm :facepalm