If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Soar Valley Winter League Round 4

Share your Match Results or Fishing Stories Here.

Moderator: bill yards

joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

For the remainder of the winter league unfortunately we can't use the waterside up stream as there are a lot of issues going on . Leicester Mal are the controlling club so please don't inform Brian or myself with any problems you come across if you want fish there contact the Mal .

We are also looking into a complaint at the 1860 from a boater plus two cars parked behind there pegs on the 1860!!! pegs one and two please drop your kit off then park your car at the bridge with the others !! this is the agreement we have !!!
MrWright
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Unread post by MrWright »

Thankyou both Brian & Joff for clarifying this, I'm not one to moan, I just thought ode Pete had sat in the wrong place when I was getting my gear out the van Sunday morning! You obviously moved it for a reason, and I understand you can't let everybody know, you guys have enough on as it is! ;) Will the peg be put back to its original place for future rounds or will it remain where it is?
Must say that your both doing a great job running the league,it's going to the wire that's for sure! Brilliant river this year with plenty of fish in the system. I reckon next year it will be better still.... :thumsup
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Yes Lee the river looks good for the next round we will put it back to the original .
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

We fished the canal yesterday again something must of been wrong whether it was the sewerage still going through but the swingbridge was pants . I've never seen minnows down there in such big numbers all on the top 7lb did win the match Paul Taylor of Wigston then it dropped to 3lb 9oz for 2nd myself and Adam nurse both had 3lb 4 and Kev Marshell 5th 3lb .the fish you were catching were very small i had around 50 minnows 50 very small bleak and dace 3 perch 5 roach 2 ruff 1 skimmer and not fogetting that 8oz Crayfish Image Image

I'm pretty sure it must of been something to do with last weeks down pour The EVA are looking into this yet heard nothing to date :facepalm
ChrisW

Unread post by ChrisW »

Uh oh, that sound disappointing Joff.... :(

Usually good with some colour in aint it?

Better pray for a dry week so the river can fine down eh ::) ::)