If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

'Mr Cashmore'

You know the score, Wind-up the other Members here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

'Mr Cashmore'

Unread post by TK »

Just in case anyone hasn't noticed, one of our members, who quietly behind the scenes compiles and produces the match results/league tables, effectively single handidly 'runs' our matches on the 'day' ...........collecting the pools money, invariably involved with the pegging out, running the draw and more often the not, weighing in.

And if I don't beat him to it, he's invariably paid out the winners before passing on the remaining bish bosh to me as treasurer.

Tell you what guys, you just don't realise what a fantastic club member you've got amongst your midst :thumsup :tiphat I certainly appreciate it if others don't recognise it

Well as a result of his endeavours - although he might not thank me for this :D - I'm sure you will agree with me that he more than deserves to be a MOD on this section of the forum

So be afraid, be very afraid, KOD will be 'earning' a few more #buttons' to press on here including a 'ban' button Image, if anyone steps out of line

Welcome aboard to the MODs KOD :thumsup, if anyone 'deserves' it, you do :thumsup
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

'Mr Cashmore'

Unread post by MrV »

Can't imagine Chris as a MOD....Lambretta, long stylish hair and doc Martins and Crombie :rofl :rofl :rofl
Well done TK, and get stuck in Chris :tiphat :tiphat
MICK E
Personal Text: Mike the Pike
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG

'Mr Cashmore'

Unread post by MICK E »

Totally agree TK, Chris does a great job on and off the matches :thumsup,Must agree with Mr V just cannot visual KOD on a scooter :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Phil B
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

'Mr Cashmore'

Unread post by Phil B »

It,s alright saying how good he is and we all agree with that.
But the effect of patting him on the head is beginning to show