If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

SENSAS RIVER SOAR MASTERS FINAL RESULTS

Share your Match Results or Fishing Stories Here.

Moderator: bill yards

joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

Well we couldn't of asked for a better final as the river had turned a little after the long dry spell. The roach didn't really want to know with the gin clear water and not a ripple in sight . What did happen can only be called a thinking anglers match where you had to make the right decisions at the right time. This is something i have said from the very first round decisions decisions . The final outcome and the first river soar Masters champion had read the river spot on and not only in the final but the two previous rounds. Mark Eustace Sensas made it three out of three match wins against some of the top anglers in the country. Mark drew peg 30 and not a noted peg but his confidence showed just how to attack the peg . Chopped worm feeder a method Mark had used in all three round where everyone else had dismissed the method . In all three matches Mark had caught early skimmers before anyone else giving him a head start .As we all know chopped worm can catch anything and Mark managed a couple of bonus Tench as well as a few perch for 15lb to take the title

this is a catch shot of Mark from a previous round
Second place went to Tony Cayhill Long Eaton Fed i was really pleased as Tony like many of us has found it hard to draw a good peg in the drawbag. So when he did i just hoped it would fish for him and it did thanks to a late tench and a few perch for 13lb 9oz. Mr consistent Darran Bickerton took 3rd spot Darran being one of the few anglers to get any roach feeding for 12lb 13oz . 4th went to another inform angler Sam Merry Bait-tech with some hemp roach and perch for 11lb 3oz and finally Ian Sharratt Derby managed 9lb 1oz for 5th So you can see it was very close indeed at the top .
Section winners some 6 peg sections and others 5 peg section one carried £60 and the other carried £50 here's te winners
Ant Smith/ Tony beech both 5lb 13oz
2 Matt Derry 7lb 4oz
3 Steve Hemingrey 6lb 5oz
4 Tony Mashell 7lb
5 Tom Pringle 8lb 3oz
6 Ian Barker 8 LB 10oz
Image Missed my chance by loosing a tench at the net

Top 5
all took some money home

Here's the weigh sheets

well thats it for another year so dont miss next years river soar masters 2015 :thumsup :thumsup
tpxxx29

Unread post by tpxxx29 »

Cheers Joff, well done on running a good seris of matches :)
Nbrail1

Unread post by Nbrail1 »

What was happening with the police in the pub car park after joff any ideas
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS