If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Financial Fair Play (FFP)

Football Chat here

Moderators: Dodge, me

Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

This is a topic that has caused huge debate this season . UEFA have implemented this and some elite European clubs have benefited from it and. "few" have been heavily punished by UEFA . It is a very complicated issue but the basis of the argument is that any up and coming club hasn't got a chance to succeed in the transfer market or finanancially against the established elite European clubs ......... in a nutshell it is like a cartel and no one else is allowed in ;)

Anyways Manchester City supporters trust and a "few" supporters groups from around Europe have hired a top sports lawyer who saw through the Bosman ruling a few years ago , a case has been filed against UEFA for not allowing a "free market" through a European court . Like I say it is very complex but the outcome could be hugely interesting !

Unread post by Guest »

caught cheating :surprise should have points deducted say 60 and relegated to the conference :rage :rage thrown out of Europe. how can honest teams like united who pay there way and keep within the rules , compete with cheats who don't.

ban em I say :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl