If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Rycroft fishery silvers open

Upcoming Match Information and Venue Advice Here.
craftytafty
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Unread post by craftytafty »

Next Saturday 8th November there's a silvers only match on the Clover Lake plus I might be able to get a few extra pegs on the Carp Lake if required.
The Clover is in for the next round of the league so it's a chance to have a look. It's stuffed full of silvers, Roach, Skimmers, perch, tench Ide, chub and I think it's got the potential to throw up some good weights.

Anyway If anyone's interested give me a call. 07709338595.

Draws half 8 at the fishery, usual rules, no Carp etc, Float only, no bloodworm. fish 10-15 to 3-15.

Also got a few places available if anyone wants to fish the next league match as an open on the 15th Nov
craftytafty
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Unread post by craftytafty »

just a reminder, got quite a few away at white acres/ Riverfest final this week end for the Drennan 2 dayer so I,ve a few places spare if anyone wants to fish this as an open,
Ring me on 07709338595 or leave a message on here