If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Wanted: Maver K47 spare sections

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
Paul_T

Unread post by Paul_T »

Hi all,

I have managed to break my last decent no.5 section for my Maver K47. This pole is very old and I have managed to keep it going by buying various 2nd hand models over the years.

Does anyone have a K47 sitting in their garage/tackle shed gathering dust that they would like to sell please? I will consider most sections, it doesn't have to be the full pole.

Failing that I may have to go out and spend some money on a new Acolyte!

Cheers.

Paul
U538467

Unread post by U538467 »

Paul,
i have a couple of Maver poles in my Garage which i no longer use, and im fairly sure as they have some age they may interchange with your K47..
I have the Deliverance and the Super power Light.
would you be interested at all, il also need to have a look at them myself as i havent done for a few years now.
Cheers, Sam.
Paul_T

Unread post by Paul_T »

Apologies for the delay in replying Sam.

Thanks for the offer of trying some of the sections from the poles in your garage. I'm really looking for like for like replacements rather than bits of different models, but I really appreciate your offer.

Cheers!
U538467

Unread post by U538467 »

No problem Paul

all the best