If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

SACS winter league, round 10

Share your Match Results or Fishing Stories Here.

Moderator: bill yards

fin
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: hull

Unread post by fin »

as i always through very poor standard of anglers from stainforth area and getting poorer fishing carp waters . wed match mr chad from hull.  sun match mr pulford from hull . big worm on a size 10 who will bite ? 
I'll av you know that "our lenny" won the Mouncey when it was worth winning :D
CHOPWORM HERO
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: MaverBaitech
Sponsor: Maver / Baitech

Unread post by CHOPWORM HERO »

Yep Fin, Northern Legend Your Lenny Image, wish that Ancholme was closer Mate, sounds right up my street but as I really got into rivers those Ancholme matches started to dwindle :'( I remember those matches being 80 peggers and that bloke who did the whizzo stuff, emptied it for a couple of seasons then disappeared !!! was His name Nicholson or something ? Anyway happy days Image
CHOPWORM HERO
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Or was His surname Hutchinson ?
simon_m

Unread post by simon_m »

mark hutchinson with purple haze mate wasnt it, remember reading an article where he had a death threat letter on his car if he came to the venue again coz he was winnin all the matches!!
chub_tamer
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Unread post by chub_tamer »

purple haze days those lol Image
fin
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by fin »

Or was His surname Hutchinson ?
Yeah that's right Richie.. Seems a lot of venues don't attract the numbers, well the rivers/canals anyway...On a different note have you have any experience with Bait-tech's pro natural, how does it mix up, is it a sticky mix??
Can it be used in the feeder?? Ordered 3 boxes for Ireland so I hope its ok,, Cheers Rich Pulford... Image
CHOPWORM HERO
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Hi Rich,
I have used it a lot but with secret as this gives the weight and makes it sticky, pro is not sticky. On it's own with crushed hemp will be ok for roach / hybrids. It mixes ok for feeder fishing but will need something else for balling / deep pegs. I would probably go pro-natural / crushed hemp in the feeder for roach / hybrids, but if bream then it will be a sweet additive (for ireland). I use it on the rivers in winter in cage feeder sketches with all the weather we have had !! But I use additives, either go sweet or fish meal depending on species. A good base mix in my opinion. For balling in on pole, its 1 secret, 1 soil, 1 pro-natural all through a pinkie sieve to get rid of the big bits !!
fin
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by fin »

That sounds good Richie. I go with secret/world champion & brown crumb for the pole (7-11mts deep) but it was more the feeder I wanted it for, always gone down the brown/white crumb with plenty of molasses for the feeder but the bream & hybrids arnt so plentiful nowadays. Was just looking for a change for more roach feeder fishing,, will have a dabble when I get there and see how it goes.. I here that a black version is soon to be available,, cheers for the advice Image
Pedro
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Unread post by Pedro »

Well Girlz.....any closer to gettin the sivers of Fleets..sorted .?¿?
Snedster
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Unread post by Snedster »

I was 2nd on the day with 9k 940......10k 200 winning it......there was a few fish for most!!

That's all your getting as there's spies about ha ha ha ha ha
Statler
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker
Personal Text: Wish I could draw
Match Team/ Club: Stainforth Angling Centre

Unread post by Statler »

Superstar Image