If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Clubman open practice

Share your Match Results or Fishing Stories Here.

Moderator: bill yards

Pedro
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Clubman open practice

Unread post by Pedro »

Doubt ya'll hear out from tamer fo a few weeks...ssapped his donal duck ha...fo a pair of mickey mouse ears  Image

What pegs did the business today....n are yas back off tomorra fo another dabble  ?¿?

Heard Victor drew in corner yet again  Image......at this rate we'll be buyin him a pointy hat  Image Image

Victor peg 60!!

13 and 14 once again had the best that side, 14 had 39lb odd Steve Louther, 13 had 36lb odd Glen Lawrence. Was another 36lb odd from 19 I'm lead to believe but didn't see the board. Told Sned I was goner fish a pole and whip, don't take it you nob head he said. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Tony Hopkins had 34lb at side a me on it and lost a bream and 3 big hybrids as well  Image Image Image

They will come in close on second res.....up that spit too!! Imagesneds shoulda known that..
He once got seen off by a mirror carp around peg 12ish...he played it for ages.....until it took off and swam past end of my keepnet....was about 6/7lb Image
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Match Team/ Club: Stainy angling centre
Sponsor: Open to offers!!!

Clubman open practice

Unread post by big_cup »

first time ive ever fished it, with the exception of one visit at 14yr old. Learnt a lot, wouldn't mind getting on a few more through year Image Image
Just cant get a draw :facepalm :facepalm
Pedro
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Clubman open practice

Unread post by Pedro »

first time ive ever fished it, with the exception of one visit at 14yr old. Learnt a lot, wouldn't mind getting on a few more through year  Image Image

Its a crackin venue thats fo sure.... Image

had some good pleasure sessions on wag..........Back in 90's when I lived in sykehouse :)
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Match Team/ Club: Stainy angling centre
Sponsor: Open to offers!!!

Clubman open practice

Unread post by big_cup »

Kitty had a good waggler session on Monday, 4 Bream and a rake a skimmers and good Hybrids, yet not a pull on feeder Image Image Image
Just cant get a draw :facepalm :facepalm
Pedro
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Clubman open practice

Unread post by Pedro »

Yas cant beat catching propa slabs on waggler Image

Laid on as much as a yard+..... to combat tow ;)