If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Online Match Fishing Show?

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
Vince_MAS

Unread post by Vince_MAS »

Quick question for all you anglers out there. If there was a weekly "news" show available online covering the weeks match news, reviews and opinion on events happening and possibly an interview or 2 would this be something you would enjoy and watch? I know SKY put out Tight Lines but this would be dedicated to Match Fishing. Leave a comment and let me know what you think :D
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

Great idea Vince and i know Gareth on the Total fishing has a online TV angling programme .If it's free then yes it would work integrated into an established website like this one where a lot of anglers input .The pickup would be fast and would need to be as social media is moving very quickly with lots of results on site 30 minutes after the event .The good side of this is there are the same amount of anglers out there wanting to know the results . This site has the largest amount of top Anglers especially on natural venues from North, East ,South and West a section could be add as a trial Image
Vince_MAS

Unread post by Vince_MAS »

Hey Joff, it would be free on YouTube through our channel. What I am thinking is a weekly show like Tight Lines but dedicated to match fishing and natural venue focused as that's what we're about as you know. We have the equipment already but it will take some planning but I would hope to be doing something by the new season in time for Evesham and others like the Soar Masters :D , report on and promote the winter leagues and cover the Sensas Challenge as this is ignored by all the main outlets mostly and is a great event. A big job but with some support ;) and a bit of luck I think it will work well.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

Yep that could work as we could link it to this site anyway Image
Griffo

Unread post by Griffo »

Superb idea vince :)
manny
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Unread post by manny »

Great idea stopped buying angling times because of 20 peg commercial knockups being there match of the week natural venue fishing doesn't get enough coverage in the media in my opinion Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

Great idea Image Image
TRICAST62
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by TRICAST62 »

brill idea that Image Image