If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Rudyard Lake opens

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
Ian_Morrison

Rudyard Lake opens

Unread post by Ian_Morrison »

I am hoping someone could provide some info about any matches that might be run on Rudyard this year?

I know at the back end of the summer there were a few matches organised (July-October) that were well attended and offered fantastic fishing!

Is anyone aware if there will be further regular matches this year possibly starting earlier in March/April time? Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Rudyard Lake opens

Unread post by Dodge »

I am hoping someone could provide some info about any matches that might be run on Rudyard this year?

I know at the back end of the summer there were a few matches organised (July-October) that were well attended and offered fantastic fishing!

Is anyone aware if there will be further regular matches this year possibly starting earlier in March/April time?  Image

Tim Moores is the man Ian , he uses this site (Skimmerz) so hopefully he can let everyone know  Image if not the Queen should know  ;)
Ian_Morrison

Rudyard Lake opens

Top man dodge!

You going to be dusting the pole off (not the one you use on the milfs :o Image) for the spring league at middlewich?
skimmerz

Rudyard Lake opens

Unread post by skimmerz »

Hi ian,

there will be opens again this year starting in june rudyard never really switches on untill then,i will post the start date for the first match nearer the time.

thxs for your interest

tim
Ian_Morrison

Rudyard Lake opens

Cheers for letting me known Tim! I will keep a look out for the dates. Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Rudyard Lake opens

Unread post by Dodge »

Top man dodge!

You going to be dusting the pole off (not the one you use on the milfs  :o Image) for the spring league at middlewich?

Yes mate , cant wait Image