If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

SENSAS THE WORLDS MOST SUCCESSFUL BAIT COMPANY

Anyone can chat about anything non fishing related...
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

THought i'd share is news Image Image

SENSAS, the world’s most successful bait company, has given the sole distribution of its products in China07754 707988 to FISHINGKING, the biggest fishing tackle wholesaler, with more than 2000 franchised stores.

SENSAS is proud to announce that a distribution agreement for China has been concluded with FISHINGKING, effective January 15th 2013.

A strong cooperation is being developed, with the objective that the SENSAS baits be the most famous baits in China within 5 years. The purpose of both companies is to bring benefits to the Chinese fishermen and allow them to catch more fishes.

A complete range of SENSAS baits specifically designed for the Chinese market will be offered soon by FISHINGKING to its 2000 franchised store network.

Information on SENSAS :

High quality products made in France

Created over 50 years ago, Sensas is the European Leader in Fishing Baits. The Manufacturing facilities are located closed to PARIS-FRANCE.

The company meets the high quality requirements for 9001 ISO and is constantly innovating and developing new products…keeping it ahead of its competitors.

Unchallenged success

Sensas for the last 20 years has dominated the World Match Fishing competition with over 50 Team and Individual World Championship titles.

This is no coincidence…

The best anglers in the World demand the best baits…

Sensas provides it…

Strong international identity

Nearly 50% of SENSAS sales are exported thanks to its international units, the company having significant market shares in such countries as FRANCE, UK, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Spain and Polland.

Information on FISHINGKING :

Fishing King is a modern conglomerate, based on the Wuhan area, specialized in developing and selling a full range of fishing tackles. A team of 500 employees is working to serve anglers and retailers.

The company has a network of 2000 franchised stores and had developed strong communication tools through the internet and through its own media company.

FISHINGKING is paying a lot of attention to its customers and is organizing several seminars every year to train the retailers to its products and to share experience on the efficient ways to manage their shops.

Information on the SENSAS product range : a product range specifically designed to allow Chinese fishermen to improve their fishing performances :

After two years of intensive research and tests with both European and Chinese experts, a specific product range has been developed to fit the Chinese fishermen needs, and allow them to improve their fishing performances.

Ingredients with outstanding attractive powers, and top quality materials have been scientifically used to offer you the best.

This range will be available soon in China in the FISHINGKING network. For more information please contact us at www.diaoyuwang.com
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

WELL WELL WELL Image Image Image
darkhorse