If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Disabled fishing.

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Disabled fishing.

Unread post by Simple »

I got this PM and thought I would post it here to see if anyone can help out.. I think he is in the Lincoln area.
hi fellas, iam new to this site, iam a disabled angler from the lincoln area and am interested in fishing any match, anywhere, where i can park behind my peg with a sensible bank. if any of you have any suggestions  i would be great to hear them.
     i have had a look around the site and it seems to me that you are all pretty serious about your fishing but also up for a laugh aswell, and to me thats what its all about.
  look forward to hearing your thoughts.
       regards broady18 (kev)
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Disabled fishing.

Unread post by joffmiester »

Kev welcome to the site Image easy access and park behind your peg often means commercials matches Kev. Canals drains always have some walks or steep banks and if your in a match it could mean more walking than you might like.I hope someone on here can point you in the right direction and will post a reply for you Image
cjsid
Match Team/ Club: doultons

Disabled fishing.

Unread post by cjsid »

Westwood lakes boston skylark lake , not sure about the new lakes that have just opened hope this helps.