If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

NEW STAINY TEAM SERIES

Upcoming Match Information and Venue Advice Here.
chub_tamer
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

NEW STAINY TEAM SERIES

Unread post by chub_tamer »

11ft wag rod lay 2ft on Image
Snedster
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

NEW STAINY TEAM SERIES

Unread post by Snedster »

11ft wag rod lay 2ft on  Image
Like ya style!!
sutty

NEW STAINY TEAM SERIES

Unread post by sutty »

whos gunna police the bait limits ya arguing about it b4 its even match time y not just say 1/2kg weighed limit,like it used to be when they first allowed it on the pairs, instead of what can be crammed in a pt tub Image Image.
mark u could compete with them if u shut the shop early on Saturday start fishing then n stop when they call time sunday evening :D :D Image Image Image
sutty

NEW STAINY TEAM SERIES

Unread post by sutty »

oh n wheres me fiver tamer?remember that bet on national
fin
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: hull

NEW STAINY TEAM SERIES

Unread post by fin »

When the canal was solid and we caught between 14-20lb I took 1kg of gb and mixed it with the soil. That and the 1.5packs of joker were all I ever fed. Alan used to mix two bags and throw most of it away. 4kg of gb has just never happened. It is all bank side talk, I get told all the time we use 2kg of joker, loads of gb, it just is not true. I have fished the canal for 8 years now and have never done any different with bait.
I respect personal opinions from everyone, but I know exactly what I do, and anything else is just rumours. Those 3 packs from one of my guys would have been three half packs for sure.

I too hope the league is a success, and people know that great fishing is available at a reasonable cost.

I love the Barnsley comment about getting an edge. You guys need to teach me these edges! I must be missin out! Lol.

All this talk is making me excited about the canal already.  :)
Hi ya Lee, good to see you on the site, its full of nutters on here but its a right laugh at times!!! I know its early days but are you getting much interest bout league?? I to can't wait for it to start, brilliant fishing.. Think wanger has booked me & Lee on today so see ya soon. Rich. Image
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Match Team/ Club: Stainy angling centre
Sponsor: Open to offers!!!

NEW STAINY TEAM SERIES

Unread post by big_cup »

11ft wag rod lay 2ft on  Image
Like ya style!!

Is there any crappity smack wobbly cheeks you dont lick?? Image Image Image
Just cant get a draw :facepalm :facepalm
Dodge