If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

2014 venues

Marsh Club Banter.

Moderator: Spamwham

Clive
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

2014 venues

Unread post by Clive »

or a Berkshire venue if Clive has any recommendations
Even though I enjoy your company Tony  Image

If there was any where good to fish in Berkshire I wouldn't be traveling to Essex and Kent to fish  Image

Tel's list gets my vote but I also quite like Rayne lodge instead of Tescos  Image
keith
Marsh AC
Marsh AC
Personal Text: Did I say 30lb
Sponsor: GOT Baits

2014 venues

Unread post by keith »

Now here is a question for you all.

I usually avoid booking matches on a Bank Holiday weekend but does it actually matter. Would you still be available to fish if i did book a Saturday match on a BH weekend?

As long as it is not Easter weekend.
Golfs a game for people who cannot catch fish
wat2tone
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

2014 venues

Unread post by wat2tone »

Personally i dont mind where i fish as i have had a great  first year fishing with the marsh boys learnt loads and still more to learn. A big thanks to dave for all his work and advice.
but saying all that defo up for arrons and wood at colemans  plus the res and nicks
cheers again for all your help and advice lads here's to next year  Image Image Image
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

2014 venues

Unread post by Dave C »

but I also quite like Rayne lodge

So do I Clive but I do think that the hill to the top lake was becoming a bit to much for some members. The bottom lake is a possibility but never seems to fish well on a match and is VERY peggy. It might be worth a fact finding mission to see what has happened to the trees over the last couple of years.

Wasnt thinking of Easter Keith, more the early May and August weekends.
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

2014 venues

Unread post by Dave C »

Awaiting return calls from Sumners and Colemans now