If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

ALAN HENRY WINS FESTIVAL

Share your Match Results or Fishing Stories Here.

Moderator: bill yards

joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

ALAN HENRY WINS FESTIVAL

Unread post by joffmiester »

MATRIX TIDAL TRENT FESTIVAL RESULTS

50 Fished

Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Sections used were Dunham down stream and Laughterton.

The river was carrying 2-3ft of flood water plus we had some exceptionally big tides over the 3 days.

Day 1

1st Wayne Bartholumew (Feeder Team England) 15 Dunham 28lb 12oz 4 bream (3 went 19lb5oz) plus skimmers groundbait feeder worm and caster.
2nd Steve Clarke (Maver Image) 35 Laughterton 14lb 7oz Skimmers & Hybrids groundbait feeder worm and caster.
3rd Collin Stringer (Sheffield) 13 Dunham 13lb 14oz 2 Bream groundbait feeder worm and caster.
4th Paul Goulding (Worksop) 12 Dunham 12lb 15oz Bream & Skimmers groundbait feeder worm and caster.

Day 2

1st Pete Hyde (Leeds) 17 Dunham 15lb 2oz bream plus skimmers groundbait feeder worm and caster.
2nd Shaun Rampling (Worksop) 37 Laughterton 13lb 12oz Skimmers & Hybrids groundbait feeder worm and caster.
3rd Alan Henry (Shimano Dynamite) 44 Laughterton 12lb 1oz Skimmers groundbait feeder worm and caster.
4th Steve Roe (Leeds) 35 Laughterton 12lb 1 barbel 9lb plus Skimmers groundbait feeder worm and caster.

Day 3

1st Jan Stephenson (Scunthorpe) 50 Laughterton 12lb 6oz 2 bream plus skimmers groundbait feeder worm and caster.
2nd Pete Reilly (Nottingham) 38 Laughterton 10lb 6oz Skimmers & Hybrids groundbait feeder worm and caster.
3rd Alan Henry (Shimano Dynamite) 14 Dunham 8lb 6.5oz Skimmers groundbait feeder worm and caster plus Perch on pole and lobby.
4th Mark Halksworth (Leegem Angling) 2 Dunham 8lb 2oz Hybrids, Roach, Perch and Skimmers groundbait feeder worm and caster.

Weight Overall
1st Wayne Bartholumew (Feeder Team England) 35lb1oz (£500 Plus Matrix Horizon Feeder Rod)
2nd Steve Clark (Maver Image) 29lb11oz (£400)
3rd Paul Goulding (Worksop) 28lb15oz (£300)

Points Overall
1st Alan Henry (Dynamite Shimano) 4 Points (£700 Plus Matrix Horizon Feeder Rod)
2nd Terry Moroz (Worksop) 5 Points (£550 Plus Matrix 14ft Ultron Float)
3rd Mark Halksworth (Leegem Angling) 6 Points included 2 section wins (£400 Plus Matrix 13ft Ultron Float)
Joint 4th Steve Clark (Maver Image) 6 Points (£192)
Joint 4th Paul Moutrey (Scunthorpe) 6 Points (£192)

The winners from each day (all received a Matrix Horizon Feeder Rod) and the top 3 on points plus the winner of overall weight.

A special thanks goes out to Ricky Teale and the Matrix team for so generously sponsoring the event.
Pedro
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

ALAN HENRY WINS FESTIVAL

Unread post by Pedro »

Well done AL. Image

Thoroughly deserves the title.........after all the hard work and effort he puts into to running the tidal trent matches  Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

ALAN HENRY WINS FESTIVAL

Well done AL. Image

Thoroughly deserves the title.........after all the hard work and effort he puts into to running the tidal trent matches  Image
ditto Image Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

ALAN HENRY WINS FESTIVAL

Unread post by Dodge »

Well done Mullarkey aswell Image 8-) Image Image
Pedro
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

ALAN HENRY WINS FESTIVAL

Unread post by Pedro »

Well done Mullarkey aswell  Image  8-)  Image  Image

WOR!!!!!! ....how did I  Miss that  :-[

Well done STEVO  Image
Mullarkey
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

ALAN HENRY WINS FESTIVAL

Unread post by Mullarkey »

cheers,

could of/should of won the festival---had a bad last day, lost a big skimmer in a snag, a near two pound eel bit me off at the net and had a couple of smaller fish just come off. Weighed in 4lb 12 oz, 4 lb 14oz was second and 5lb 15oz won the section.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

ALAN HENRY WINS FESTIVAL

happens to us all kiddo :-/