If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

BT Sport

Anyone can chat about anything non fishing related...
Barrow21
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Old Townsender

BT Sport

Unread post by Barrow21 »

Good evening forum.Have signed up and upgraded broadband a few weeks ago to get BT Sport. Not seen a thing yet on my computer . Can only get it on my daughters laptop. Not getting much help from Bt am being told its a common problem waiting to be fixed. Anyone else in this position and if so have you managed to get on to it yet please.
olly

BT Sport

Unread post by olly »

Yeah got it working here one 2 pcs and my mobile phone. Also my old dears have it there and it seems to be working fine.
Barrow21
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Old Townsender

BT Sport

Unread post by Barrow21 »

I,ll have another go later. Bet I still end up ringing Bt again and hanging on for best part of an hour.

Did yours work with no problems olly. Mine keeps saying fault code VC019 which BT say is an issue affecting lots of people.
olly

BT Sport

Unread post by olly »

I have seen that error code but usually logging out then in or refreshing the page fixes it