If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

A responce through the media

Anyone can chat about anything non fishing related...
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

after reading a part of the Angling times today i notice a few like indications that the Angling trust are beginning to take note of match anglers concerns about the state of our sport

then on the other hand are they viewing the websites after all

then i saw this

Image Image Image Image

i just think they don't know which way to turn
and i'm sure if some of these high fliers were voted into office by the angler it would be a very different story ;) ;)
we are yet to see any answers to where the money from the competition side goes
i would like to see what other sectors of the sport contrabute to the funds and how much
a wall of silence is not the answer hopefully its not going to blow over quit as fast as they are expecting
i take it i'm one of a very few that think these Questions should be answers as it seems 90% of match fishermen are happy paying these admin costs everytime they fish a Angling trust competition !!!!! >:( >:(
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by bill yards »

I'm right with you on this one Joff. Image

The only thing I would add is that we definitely need the Angling Trust.

I paid £190 for our team to fish the Division One National, - surely I have a right to know where it has gone and what it is being used for.

If I dropped the £190 down an effing grid hole or bought tickets for football matches at least I know where it has ended up. Image