If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Patshull Park; Traditional settings 2 day pairs

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
olly

Patshull Park; Traditional settings 2 day pairs

Unread post by olly »

I know a lot of you are fond of your bremes fishing but I have never really seen much mention of this place before. Coarse fishing is now open on the great lake and this weekend saw the yearly Traditional Settings 2 Days Pairs match fished. From what I was told today it really fished well with some cracking roach, bream and tench caught.

* Traditional Settings Two Day Pairs Festival, Great Lake, Patshull Park, Pattingham, Shropshire, Sat, 48. John Clapham (Complete Angler Clone) 84-2-0, bream to 5 lb, feeder fished worm, peg 10; Nigel Ball (Wednesfield Angling Centre) 68-11-0; Malcolm Jarvis (Foster’s) 59-4-0; Lee Addy (Drennan North West) 56-3-0. Sun, 48. Derek Bennett (Saints) 98-1-0, bream to 5 lb, feeder fished worm, peg 15; Matt Hall (Sensas) 65-15-0; Kevin Tipton (Sensas) 63-5-0; Joe Brennan (Wolverhampton AA Van den Eynde) 57-6-0. Pairs: Nigel Ball (Wednesfield Angling Centre)/Derek Bennett (Saints) 10 points (203-10-0); John Clapham/Ray O’Sullivan (both Complete Angler Clone) 10 (169-13-0); Richard Smith/Matt Hall both Sensas) 11; Franec Staniuszko (Ted Carter Southport)/Lee Harries (Shakespeare Superteam) 12.