If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Bloody Women

Anyone can chat about anything non fishing related...
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Bloody Women

Unread post by Simple »

Putting the roof on this little porch I have been building today.
All the timber work done, laff and felt on. Just the tiles to put on.
Put them on fine.....

The lady comes round the corner.
"Ohhh are those the tiles that's going on the roof" she said.
"No I just thought I would put them up here for the fun of it" I felt like saying.
The house tiles are red and so were the tiles on the old porch that I ripped down, so silly me assumed that there would be red tiles going on the new roof...... BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
She wants brown  Image Image
Oh and the guttering on the house is black but we had to take it all back as she wants brown guttering also  Image

Bloody Women..........   :D
welder
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Bloody Women

Unread post by welder »

Bugger, wobbly cheeks, Image
mburgess
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker
Personal Text: Budgie

Bloody Women

Unread post by mburgess »

I need some work doing on my place, Image

Loft Conversion and Ext on the Garage. Image Image do you do them forin things i think thems called
Back Handers ? Image
Gem
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Bloody Women

Unread post by Gem »

Its a womans perogative young man!! ;) :D Image

Talking of roofs, today i see this good bit of machinery, not seen it used on house roofs before. Bloke was roofing a terrace house near me, lad at the bottom putting handfulls of slate on this crazy upright bit of machinery, abit like a escalator! :D Saved the chap walking up ladders with them Image :D bit of useless info for you :P is there some kind of technical word for the machinery?! :-[
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bloody Women

Unread post by Simple »

They are called bumpa's Gem, been around ages and they are a godsend Image They also do a flat version that takes soil from where-ever your digging and loads it in a skip for the real lazy builders :D

Yeah MB, we do foreigners Image Image
If you have got some plans, I can get you a price or you can buy the material's and just pay the labour, some people prefer it that way as they think we make money on material's Image
me
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: ENGLISH AND PROUD

Bloody Women

Unread post by me »

I  need some work doing on my place, Image

Loft Conversion and Ext on the Garage. Image Image  do you do them forin things i think thems called
Back Handers ? Image

you mean foreigners Image Image

if he builds it i will paint it Image

Gem that bit of kit that looked like an escaltor is called " A HODDIE ". Brickies use then as well to get the bricks up on to the scaffold as now a days the HSE as said its to hard for the pu$$y brickies to carry the bricks up the ladders. Also the pu$$y brickies go mad when the painters put the paint on the hoddie to carry it up the scaffold Image

Si tell the woman you know a painter who will stain that ply to match the surroundings, plus i would of had brown gutters to match the surround as black will stand out like a black in the middle of a KKK meeting
Image Image
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bloody Women

Unread post by Simple »

Bags of cement used to be 50KG's they are now 25KG's thanks to health and safety clowns.
They now do a smaller bag too lol :D
When I first started and was labouring there was no forklifts or ready mixed compo. :( Site bricklaying work is fast and easy now, well for the labourers and they still moan the fanny's.
New house's are sh!t now though, if you come in yellow stream up one night, you only have to fall one of the paramount walls and your through into the front room......Utter crap.
mburgess
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker
Personal Text: Budgie

Bloody Women

Unread post by mburgess »

They are called bumpa's Gem, been around ages and they are a godsend  Image They also do a flat version that takes soil from where-ever your digging and loads it in a skip for the real lazy builders   :D

Yeah MB, we do foreigners  Image Image
If you have got some plans, I can get you a price or you can buy the material's and just pay the labour, some people prefer it that way as they think we make money on material's  Image

Plans are at the council for approval, will give you a shout when ready
so you are on lads, that is your mate ME who can paint i take it? Image Image
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bloody Women

Unread post by Simple »

Me is just someone who USED to fish but now likes to cause chaos where-ever he goes. :D

Will chat to you about it when the matches kick off mate Image
me
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: ENGLISH AND PROUD

Bloody Women

Unread post by me »

Me is just someone who USED to fish but now likes to cause chaos where-ever he goes.  :D

i will have you no my dog behaves and ive been fishing 3 times this year so far this year. just wait until it warms up and i will be out properly again
Image Image