If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Does anybody still use.............

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Reading of the Chockie Monsters explots on his 0.06 bottom and size 4 lacky reminds me of the days when you had to play fish, not haul em in on all this bungee gear Image

Does any body still use no 1 lacky? I don't, but I still use a size 2 in one of my cut poles :o
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

Unread post by MrV »

Still got 2s in one top for cuts, same as you. Just finished elasticating all my tops for the Exage tonight, thats had 2s in one section, 4s latex in another, 6s and 12s in the other 2.
I have still got some No1 laccy in my shed somewhere. Do you want some for the gobies on the KP Image
me
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: ENGLISH AND PROUD

Unread post by me »

i got No 4 in my box because i got it free, got No 5 in a kit for the kp, Got No 8,12,14,18,25, black hydro and red hydro.

I cant beleive i was talked into putting a No 5 in my kit never mind anything lighter
Image Image