If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

does any one

Anyone can chat about anything non fishing related...
me
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: ENGLISH AND PROUD

does any one

Unread post by me »

Does any one live in longbridge (birmingham ) ?
Image Image
sadhighway
Shrubbery AC
Shrubbery AC

does any one

Unread post by sadhighway »

I travel there a lot.. I work near there...? ::)
Golden_balls

does any one

Unread post by Golden_balls »

Live in Bromsgrove
me
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: ENGLISH AND PROUD

does any one

Unread post by me »

The reason i have asked is, I live in bloxwich (walsall) and my daughter wanted to go to the fussion festival in crofton park (longbridge). I have managed to get tickets for the festival.
2 years i painted all the railway stations into London midland colours. One of the routes was the lichfeild to reditch line which took in longbridge. Off my memory there was VERY little parking in longbridge. There is payable parking at the festival but this is stupid price plus its going to take hours to get out so i was thinking of finding my own parking. If i can find a member who lives in longbridge or close to crofton pk i was going to see if i could park out side their house or if they could recommend some were.
My other thought is to park on northfeild station and jump on the train 1 stop to long bridge but norhtfeild car park used to fill up quick during the week so whats it like on the weekend? Another option i thought of was to get a hotel (prmier inn or holiday inn type) in bromsgrove for sat night and leave car there and travel in from there. The other problem i have to look at with this idea is getting from longbridge to bromsgrove late at night after the festival.

Have any of you got any ideas or advice ?

Thanks in advance for any help
Image Image