If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Need to sort some kit out

Anyone can chat about anything non fishing related...
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

Right need to sort some kit out for the tidal Trent for this summer rods reels and best feeders i know pedro fishes up there and i hear we are on a run off tide all info appreciated i don't do a massive amount of river feeder fishing so i want tools for the job my rods are ok for the soar but thats about it  many thanks  Image Image

need to get sorted so i can start chucking around a bit in the close season ;) ;)
Pedro
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Unread post by Pedro »

Trust me joff you dont need to go over gunned. approx 2oz feeders the norm with rods capable of chuckin 80 turns depending where you draw 30 to 40 the norm.
Worth while setting a heavier rod up with 6/8lb line plus a decent hooklength and iron for barbel.

Have a butchers at Alibongos threads on total-fishing. Alan runs most of the tidal trent matches...infact im sure he will be responsible for sorting  the sections out on run up to the big day.
Good luck...
if river fills up and you require gear capable of chuckin 6 to 8 oz then......
Dont Panic Mr Mannering.......... as I will kit you out with rods reels feeders gripper leads rod pods n all that malarkey  Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

top man thanks kiddo Image Image
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Match Team/ Club: Stainy angling centre
Sponsor: Open to offers!!!

Unread post by big_cup »

top man thanks kiddo Image Image

It won't be for the faint hearted if Peds has owt to do with it Joff Image Image Image Image
Just cant get a draw :facepalm :facepalm