If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Want fish a match FREE [POOLS ALREADY PAID]

Upcoming Match Information and Venue Advice Here.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

unfortunately Leicester sensas can only field one team instead of three teams IN THE BURTON LEAGUE on the trent/mersey canal the reason for this is the sensas final had to be rearranged for the 16/17th march and as its the 50th anniversary we want to fish it
the pools are all paid for this match and the lads have asked me if anyone from the site would like to fish this match free for Leicester sensas as we don't want to let ted and the other lads down as it has always been a good league and after changing so many dates so we could all fish the semi final we dont let him down
like i said the pools are paid  Image
its just a thought if any of you wanted to fish a bigger match now you have the chance FREE and with a chance of winning some money  Image Image Image
come on Mrv manny marko like i said we have 8 places to just go and enjoy the fishing 

colly
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Browning Northants

Unread post by colly »

Some of our lads might be interested, will get back to you...

We are on the waiting fit the Sensas Challenge. If we don't get a place most of our lads will be looking for a match.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

ok mate ive got a few interested so if you all pm me i'l put your names up  Image
its not this week but the next 16/17