If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

therapy

Anyone can chat about anything non fishing related...
welder
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

therapy

Unread post by welder »

As part of me ongoing therapy and medical treatment i,ve decided it will be beneficial ta me if i offload some of me problems on you lot, "a problem shared n all that"
Anyway last night was another sh*tter for me, it came in the guies as sweating, tremblin, hot flushes, nausea, body tension and general bloody abdabs not ta mention lack of sleep, but i,m feelin decent again now. Took the dogs over the Chase for an hour and had some breakie Image.
Thanks guys for listenin Image
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

therapy

Unread post by Simple »

I used to do a lot of mountain biking over the chase and always found it relaxing. And every Sunday me and my family would go walking over the chase too. Can't think of a better place to relax. Image
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

therapy

Unread post by MrV »

Its not the dreaded "change" is it Mucker Image I always find a walk on the Chase with either Karen and the dogs, or my nipper so relaxing.
Last time I went up there was October/November. Heard such a commotion in the trees nearby and crept in to watch 2 Stags hammering away at each other....full blooded battle for a minute or two. :D
welder
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

therapy

Unread post by welder »

Its not the dreaded "change" is it mucka? Naaaaa, they calls it G.A.D general anxiety disorder. its been a lot worse than this but i,m gettin a handle on it although from time to time i get a bit stressed out and upset people for no good reason and then i find myself appologising and tryin to explain my problem and hope ta god they understand. Anyway Im gettin a load of the right therapy when i log on to this site. you blokes and ladies are a real tonic.

But if i come weilding an axe or i,m chockin someone remember. I dont realy mean it :D
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

therapy

Unread post by TK »

But if i come weilding an axe or i,m chockin someone remember. I dont realy mean it   :D

Hope you draw a flyer next week then Welder Image

:D

;)
Gem
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

therapy

Unread post by Gem »

Sounds abit like PMT to me :D ;) :-X

A walk, or doing something totally different could help. Just remember it takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile ;) and its very true 'a problem shared is a problem solved' :)
me
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: ENGLISH AND PROUD

therapy

Unread post by me »

Sounds abit like PMT to me   :D ;)  :-X

so what do you recommend Gem? he stick a tampax up his ar$e for a week every month Image
Image Image
welder
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

therapy

Unread post by welder »

Sounds abit like PMT to me   :D ;)  :-X

so what do you recommend Gem? he stick a tampax up his ar$e for a week  every month  Image

:D :D