If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Round 3 SENSAS pairs league

Share your Match Results or Fishing Stories Here.

Moderator: bill yards

D Massey
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Cadence Superteam Bait-Tech Captain

Unread post by D Massey »

Joff, I dont think you are running it on the best bits and keep fishing the same pegs aint going to help, we are putting bait in on bad pegs if there are no fish there to eat it, joker lives in water so still will be there in 2 weeks as theres no boats to move it either. 240-260 are better pegs and also boats and swing bridge are good, i know you have concerns with some boaters but you pay for the rent of the water if you are not going to use it whats the point of paying for it, i fish a lot of canals all over the country and boats are always peged and 99 times out of 100 no trouble i no you always get the odd boater who is a t-at but you will find its always the same boat causing grief so you leave that boat out.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

point taken Darren but these lads are not your average boaters and will take you on meaning they will come around to your bank !!
we are dealing with them through the right channels but this takes time mate no individual will say a word against them why they have turned up on our patch we dont know
we have also had a complaint about anglers shipping there poles over fences these problems will always arise on these big matches but the boats are one i could do without Image
i'm pretty sure the way you draw you wouldn't be on them [might be the end peg Image] but if it was you i'm sure you wouldn't be thanking me at the end for putting them in Image Image Image
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Match Team/ Club: Stainy angling centre
Sponsor: Open to offers!!!

Unread post by big_cup »

Ya need to use an approach that works Joff!! Never seen a boat problem on the Stainy, they put up and shut up once the boys have been round Image Give em a good old fashioned slap, stick together and they soon move on, tried and tested Image Image Image Image Image Image
Just cant get a draw :facepalm :facepalm
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Cheers pedro when are you coming down then ;) ;) even the boaters are worried about these gipsy s
hammo

Unread post by hammo »

seen this happen to so many venues that allow bloodworm and joker i think the fish you catch are just to imature to live after the catch and being weighed in just a thought.?
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by bill yards »

Some of you guys ain't ever seen hard fishing on the canals.

In a way I wish I still ran a team on this venue; just get out there and sort it out.

For every angler that IS fishing this WL Semi there are probably another TWENTY that wished they were as well.

We are all spoilt today. Dazzlas weight of 4 lb 11 oz would have won nearly every match years ago on any canal in the Midlands and 2 lb would almost certainly have got you in.

Get it crappity smack sorted :-X
Bonanza216
Cornerstone
Cornerstone
Personal Text: Joan Is Fit
Match Team/ Club: N/A
Sponsor: E.F.C

Unread post by Bonanza216 »

Sex toys in the boat inn men's toilet was the only highlight last Sunday! Never been in the gents before an seen vibrators for sale! I know your fear about the boats joff, but peg 1 up to the boats would give a section a rest! My opinion is the colour and rain, snow and the rest of the sh!te going in has killed it, but things ain't going to change come the day of the races!
SAS_Angling

Unread post by SAS_Angling »

they have sold out of the blow up sheep!!
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Some of you guys ain't ever seen hard fishing on the canals.

In a way I wish I still ran a team on this venue; just get out there and sort it out.

For every angler that IS fishing this WL Semi there are probably another TWENTY that wished they were as well.

We are all spoilt today. Dazzlas weight of 4 lb 11 oz would have won nearly every match years ago on any canal in the Midlands and 2 lb would almost certainly have got you in.

Get it crappity smack sorted :-X

correct bill Image Image Image
nobody missed the winter league like i did the year before and always feel gutted when we don't reach the semis or finals last years result at evesham could of finished most people off when you are standing alone to hear the results and where you have come as team
you just have to move on it happens the same draw set was last the previous year as well but that's no excuse
Bonanza216
Cornerstone
Cornerstone
Personal Text: Joan Is Fit
Match Team/ Club: N/A
Sponsor: E.F.C

Unread post by Bonanza216 »

Sheep have been sold out, vibrators in there now, for all the gays in Loughborough!
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Sex toys in the boat inn men's toilet was the only highlight last Sunday! Never been in the gents before an seen vibrators for sale! I know your fear about the boats joff, but peg 1 up to the boats would give a section a rest! My opinion is the colour and rain, snow and the rest of the sh!te going in has killed it, but things ain't going to change come the day of the races!

point taken mate we are trying to sort it at the minute the colour is down that end as they have opened the locks. the colour is dropping out whether the forecast is right some more rain on the way today just how much i was told one angler fished 164 yesterday and had a fish a throw on bread :D :D :D :D so its changing all the time its not rocket science at the minute you don't need any quantity of bait going in and the match for alot of anglers is over in the first 10 minutes
its as fair as you can get for all sorts of upsets in this semi but i do believe moving from section to section might mean missing out on that one day when it picks up Image Image
for all the teams traveling its february the weather can do anything but all the rigs you need should be done homework should be coming together and a picture should be emerging about the areas we are fishing Image Imageyes its going to be hard but anything can happen Image
D Massey
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Cadence Superteam Bait-Tech Captain

Unread post by D Massey »

Joff i aint had an end peg yet and will never get one again ive gone. some women on grebe street was moaning about poles going in her garden on sunday, but carnt say the anglers name as he was next to me and my team mate.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Joff i aint had an end peg yet and will never get one again ive gone. some women on grebe street was moaning about poles going in her garden on sunday, but carnt say the anglers name as he was next to me and my team mate.

not a problem kiddo sorted out
end peg and gone just doesn't go together in a sentance with your name in it Image Image Image Image Image
petebagup
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament
Match Team/ Club: Long Eaton Fed

Unread post by petebagup »

Where are we fishing this weekend then not the pegs that were in the winter league?
MrWright
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Unread post by MrWright »

I won't be coming this weekend mate, not much point seeing as though I don't have a partner and have 3452 points Image :D
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

quite understand lee Image Image