If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

New ice breaker.

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
Woodhouse
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Tipton VDE

New ice breaker.

Unread post by Woodhouse »

I dont know how true it is but i have been told Starlets have got an ice breaker that does not involve the use of rope.

I think they call it Danny Ashington.
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

New ice breaker.

Unread post by MrV »

Do they throw the worst preformer in from the last match in all their pegs, then make him bank walk to get dry Image
chavey
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

New ice breaker.

Unread post by chavey »

I was about 4 pegs to his right, there was one hell of a tidal wave, it took out the next two villages down the cut. But what a service we provide in the west country... bloke falls in, when he gets out, a lady who lives by the side of the canal brings him some dry clothes and takes his away to dry. Dan fished all of the match wearing her pink jogging bottoms.......
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

New ice breaker.

Unread post by Dodge »

I was about 4 pegs to his right,  there was one hell of a tidal wave, it took out the next two villages down the cut. But what a service we provide in the west country... bloke falls in, when he gets out, a lady who lives by the side of the canal brings him some dry clothes and takes his away to dry. Dan fished all of the match wearing her pink jogging bottoms.......

like it chavey ;)

no chance of that happening on ratbags canal lol

Image Image Image

chavey
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

New ice breaker.

Unread post by chavey »

If you fell in on one of ratbags match's your tackle would have gone by the time you got out. lol
endpeg
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

New ice breaker.

Unread post by endpeg »

...and only bloody carrot crunchers would consider canoeing on a frozen canal!!!
chavey
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

New ice breaker.

Unread post by chavey »

We've got some right fruitcakes down here Jon. I saw them up my end as well, but they gave up about 2 pegs to my left and never passed me thankfully.