If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Whats going on Dodge

Football Chat here

Moderators: Dodge, me

joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Whats going on Dodge

Unread post by joffmiester »

Manchester City's Next Match
Manchester City 1/8Draw 6/1Watford 12/1..FA Cup Winner 12/13
Manchester City 5/1Manchester Utd 6/1Chelsea 7/1..
£10 Free Bet
Sky Bet are offering all new customers a £10 Free Bet .Claim your free bet now ....Roberto Mancini and Mario Balotelli have been pictured squaring up to each other in an apparent bust-up at the Manchester City training ground.

It is reported that tension between the two Italians spilled over into an ugly fracas after Balotelli mistimed a tackle on winger Scott Sinclair during a training session at Carrington.

Balotelli is understood to have taken exception to Mancini's intervention, leading to the pair having to be pulled apart.

It is reported that City staff including coach Brian Kidd rushed in to separate the duo, and photographs published on Twitter show there was an incident.

In the sequence of pictures, Mancini is seen to grab hold of Balotelli's orange bib in an apparent act of fury before the young striker is dragged away.

Balotelli has failed to hold down a regular place in Mancini's starting XI since signing from Inter Milan in 2010 for a fee of 22m euros.

He has regularly been linked with a move back to Italy over the past couple of years and the latest controversy again casts his future at the Etihad Stadium into doubt.
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Whats going on Dodge

Unread post by Dodge »

Public footpath next to where City train joff .

United train just accross the next field to City but no footpath for photographers to take pics of purple nose knocking crappity smack out of his players week in week out Image

Tabloid media luv City really ...... they wouldnt sell any papers if it wernt for us Image Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Whats going on Dodge

come on dodge lets get in top gear and put the points on the league again Image red nose has been in the USA over christmas i wonder why Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Whats going on Dodge

Unread post by Dodge »

Alls good in Manchester joff Image Image

Everychance the title race will go to the wire again ....... which club gets the least injuries will play a massive part ;)

ps Sergio Aguero,s wife has just crappity smack off and left him , once fit again he might start banging a few in Image Image :D
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Whats going on Dodge

Unread post by bill yards »

Sergio Aguero,s wife has just crappity smacked off and left him , once fit again he might start banging a few

Bit too much info there Dodge Image
craftytafty
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Whats going on Dodge

Unread post by craftytafty »

wonder what the odds are for Derby winning the FA Cup. Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
The boy Blunder ( Clough) says we could do with the money from a good cup run. He could use the ten bob for going out in the 3rd round to buy another cheap striker who can't hit a barn door from 2 yards Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Whats going on Dodge

Unread post by Dodge »

Sergio Aguero,s wife has just crappity smacked off and left him , once fit again he might start banging a few

Bit too much info there Dodge Image

;)
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Whats going on Dodge

Unread post by Dodge »

wonder what the odds are for Derby winning the FA Cup. Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
The boy Blunder ( Clough) says we could do with the money from a good cup run. He could use the ten bob for going out in the 3rd round to buy another cheap striker who can't hit a barn door from 2 yards Image Image

Best Cup competition in the world crafty Image Image

This weekend,s FA cup round always a highlight of the footballing callender for me , full of romance ...... there will be plenty off fabulous matches and giant killing stories , brilliant for ALL football fans Image Image Image
craftytafty
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Whats going on Dodge

very true,

just wish some of the top teams would play their best teams.
i'd be well brassed off if i was a non league team playing man u and the youth team turned up.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Whats going on Dodge

Leicester are through Image
craftytafty
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Whats going on Dodge

so are Derby, Tranmere must be garbage lol
Arch
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Whats going on Dodge

Unread post by Arch »

very true,

just wish some of the top teams would play their best teams.
i'd be well brassed off if i was a non league team playing man u and the youth team turned up.

Don't really know what i'm doing here as i don't like football, but here goes.

Once played in a Rugby cup match for Syston, who at the time were pretty good. We played a team called Cosby, who where just starting out. The tie was transfered to Systons ground (Syston gave Cosby some money to do this) We beat them 116 - 0 and to their credit Cosby thanked us for putting out our first team.

116 - 0 and never got on the score sheet, Ohh hang your head in shame Arch..........
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Whats going on Dodge

Unread post by bill yards »

Don't really know what i'm doing here as i don't like football, but here goes.

You are in the right place Arch :-/
Dunno whether it is football nowadays though.
All they do if they want another player is dig another oil well Image
craftytafty
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Whats going on Dodge

116 - 0 and never got on the score sheet, Ohh hang your head in shame Arch..........
lolol
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Whats going on Dodge

Unread post by Dodge »

Once played in a Rugby cup match for Syston

Wernt playing against Stoke City FC reserves were you Arch ?

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image