If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Tower House Match

Upcoming Match Information and Venue Advice Here.
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Tower House Match

Unread post by Simple »

Well done John you jammy bast*rd :P :P
Hard match and I never want to go there again lol :'(
Least I didn't dry net, thats the main thing. Some nice fish caught by those few that managed to catch some fish.

Congrats again mate, good weight. ;)
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Tower House Match

Unread post by Simple »

This was a open match.
Got there and and it pee'd down. Thunder and lightening right above us while we had the draw and setup  >:(

I drew peg 7, when I got there I found out it was a corner peg and quite like the look of it...

Had 1 carp for 5lb 8oz after 1 and a half hours, and that was it for the day.

Mark on peg 13 had some nice fish and was the only ones I got a picture of...

Oh well theres always another match, although the next match is on a river and I aint looking forward to it  :-/ :-/
Well done to lucky John for choosing the right peg again   :D :P ::)

[highlight]Pictures are now lost sorry[/highlight][reason]tried to fix images[/reason]
Conna
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Tower House Match

Unread post by Conna »

Yep that rain was indeed bucketing it down this morning, I thought we would all have a good day because of it but how wrong I was.

I fished at 11m on the bottom with meat on the hook and cupped swimstim pellet with several pieces of meat at 15 min intervals, I fed approx 3/4 a pint of pellet in total. Size 14 hook and 3.1lb Stroft bottom. My biggest fish was 11lbs and smallest Carp was about 6lbs for a grand total of 57lbs 13oz. I had 8 skimmers in my catch too around 12oz. I didn't fancy this match at all to be honest but obviously I'm glad I went ;)

If you want me to draw for you matey that's no problem, £5 should cover it lol, but seeing you gave me a super stink bag today I'll do it for free next time.

Roll on next week and bass Island, lets just hope it's a good river.