If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

New HEADQUARTERS

Sensas, Europe's number 1 bait company and more.

Moderator: joffmiester

joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

New HEADQUARTERS

Unread post by joffmiester »

Brian Hull and Myself would like to thank Loughborough Hockey Club for all of there support over the last few years . The Staff for supplying cooked breakfasts and Hot food after the competitions. All the staff at the Hockey club are volunteers and give there time up for free often up at the crack of dawn . Often stay late to clean up after the anglers have left .Unfortunately with the lack of support from anglers for food which is often left the decision has been made not to continue the use of the club . A decision not easily made as we are all good friends and enjoyed our time there. Loughborough AS and Quorn AS wish the Hockey Club all the best in the future and once again thank you all for you're support .
Joff &Brian
Today with a competition coming up this weekend we have secured a new venue for the draws and payouts. It's a venue we have fond memories The Boat Inn meadow lane which is under new management. Wayne is pleased to welcome all anglers to the pub once again . Breakfasts could be on the cards later as we will build it up week by week
Joff and Brian