If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

6th round of the Sensas river soar MASTERS cancelled

Sensas, Europe's number 1 bait company and more.

Moderator: joffmiester

joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

6th round of the Sensas river soar MASTERS cancelled

Unread post by joffmiester »

Just to let everyone know unfortunately Brian and myself have decided to cancel the sixth and final qualifier with the Match calendar becoming increasingly full with extra competitions such as the river fest, feeder fest, canal fest anglers now have a bigger choice where to go. The last two qualifier have been poorly attended making it increasing hard to get numbers up for the final . Anglers have always cancelled there place which we are grateful but last minute cancellations are hard to deal with for breakfasts and cobs afterwards. Brian also gives up his day to run these matches and hasn't faulted although yesterdays numbers were ok Brian kindly put the pegging fee back into the payout as anglers had traveled long distances to fish.
with yesterdays section winners the final will be 32 anglers keeping a respectable pot for the final. The sensas river soar master will take a break from the calendar next season so other competitions can full the gaps saying that Brian Myself are looking for new ideas and a spring canal league is not out of the question we have a stretch of canal that is full of fish yet still haven't had a competition on . We have a stretch of the canal that flows sometimes better than the river during the summer . Sensas canal Masters will take place again this year with Brian and myself running it dates to be arranged and hopefully between other events taking place . I can't thank Brian enough for all his time and effort, the pub at sutton for there hospitality and also Loughborough soar Angling club for there support throughout . The 18th of september will be the final so we look forward to seeing you all there if for any reason you can't make the final please give us a shout so the next man can fit in . I will post a list of the finalist later to day and the results all i can say is thanks for the support over this series of competition