If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Last Nov/Dec Cornerstone etc.............

Paul_Murrin
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Unread post by Paul_Murrin »

Hi Larry,
   remember last seasons first few opens with worm/joker your canal and hankat etc... where frozen up proper solid taking hell of a lot of time to break and clear the ice Image Image  and it was touch and go if it would be run. I think a few more fish would have been caught if not for the extreme weather and maybe there would be a bit more interest this year  Image Image Image have you had any matches yet in the cooler months this year.
with the talk of certain venues taking a bit of battering i just wonder, next year if people want to fish worm/joker leagues on urban canals if between yourself & Lee(HANKAT) Marko (strikes water) and mr Yearsby ( Dams& Locks) that the two main venues that we all fish can then have a bit of a breather and incorporate the four venues on a rotational concept.
like to hear your thoughts and others on this subject
as i know that some do and some dont wont to fish said baits ,
   so all forms of constructive criticism welcome. Image

Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

Bridgy is frozen solid today Image Image Image

Theres crappity smack all in it anyway !!! Image Image Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

good i hope it gets concreted and made into by-pass for man city fans so they don't have to walk by old trafford Image Image Image 
LarryTeepot
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker
Match Team/ Club: Tunnel Barn Farm Vets
Sponsor: Fishermans Friend .... and Mo,s

Unread post by LarryTeepot »

yes Mr Murffin....it would be made available if req...i have no probs with that..........  Imagei am sure i could find a breakfast/ pub before and after.....