If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

NEW MEMBERS REQUIRED

Shrubbery bankside banter
stephen-barrett
Shrubbery AC
Shrubbery AC
Match Team/ Club: shrubbery a/c

NEW MEMBERS REQUIRED

Unread post by stephen-barrett »

whats going on mel? :'( you one of the best members we had for years Image there is a lot of sh!t going on in the club and members are entiteled to know Image
REGAN

NEW MEMBERS REQUIRED

Unread post by REGAN »

here we go again dont want mel and jc to leave been good friends of mine for many years think were forgetting the main thing here the FISHING :'(
mick hemming
Shrubbery AC
Shrubbery AC

NEW MEMBERS REQUIRED

Unread post by mick hemming »

well said regan , finally someone who understands Image

anyway , the maths has been done , venues contacted ( cob house were brilliant ) and a substantial saving was acheived today .

it may come as a suprise but this club could easily carry on with just 10 members if we had to . yes it means being more selective on venues & their pricing , but after several chats with fisherys today it appears some are feeling the pinch also and deals can be done Image

on a personal note , its been my pleasure to be friends with johnny cox for a few years now , and im stunned hes leaving , just wish you all the best mate Image
stephen-barrett
Shrubbery AC
Shrubbery AC

NEW MEMBERS REQUIRED

good on yer mick Image
melwba030378

NEW MEMBERS REQUIRED

Unread post by melwba030378 »

Thanks Regan

It is about the fishing I totally agree, but when people talk about me behind my back and not to my face which has upset and hurt me more than anything.  I know I have a big gob you of all people should no that lol I have know and fished with you since I was knee height to a grasshopper.

Nuff said tight lines xxx
mick hemming
Shrubbery AC
Shrubbery AC

NEW MEMBERS REQUIRED

Unread post by mick hemming »

2 calls tonight , possibility of 3 new members , all have been in clubs folding this year , money main issues it appears with members just can't afford to join . the one had 24 members but this year only 7 have rejoined by all accounts ,

after hearing their tales , im so glad we plan 2 years in advance .

note , mel you may have a big gob lol , but so what ? im sure im being run down by some also , the thing is i don't give a monkeys lol , ignore it cuz i do
im sure you & john don't really want to leave . SO DON'T
because we have the support of the majority

and helpers are bloody rare ,
others they turn up late weight in then go home Image
REGAN

NEW MEMBERS REQUIRED

Unread post by REGAN »

well at least i will hear ya big gob in a couple of weeks with the cookley lads keep ya chin up mel xx
stephen-barrett
Shrubbery AC
Shrubbery AC

NEW MEMBERS REQUIRED

why are we having to travel so far to some venues the extra peg money would be saved on fuel costs