If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Orchard Place Farm 2nd September 2017

Marsh Results and Reports.

Moderator: Spamwham

Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

Orchard Place Farm 2nd September 2017

Unread post by Dave C »

A very very busy day for most people and a venue I'm sure you all want to go to again. Bad luck to Simon on just missing out on a triple ton and also Tony W on just failing to make it a family one two.
orchard Place 020917.jpg
orchard Place 020917.jpg (132.54 KiB) Viewed 709 times
naughtycockney
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Re: Orchard Place Farm 2nd September 2017

Unread post by naughtycockney »

Really enjoyed the day.
I thought fishing on the spit was a good idea, kept it nice and friendly as you could hear all the banter going on and could keep an eye on each other.
After Monks this was a good return to some big catches, well done to Watkins bros some serious up in the water fishing
Myself I got carried away on the paste,but really good day practising, but next year up in the water and some more nets!!!!! :tiphat
keith
Marsh AC
Marsh AC
Personal Text: Did I say 30lb
Sponsor: GOT Baits

Unread post by keith »

Cracking place, really enjoyed it. I do not think I heard a car all the time I was there. F1 fishing at its best.

Well done Simon and Tony, sorry to spoil the party.

Drop Monks and book Lake 6 or a different lake on Monks if you still want 2 matches there.

Gino - I thought you fished well on the day mate, just got the tactics wrong on the day. Don't beat yourself up.
Golfs a game for people who cannot catch fish
SiDev
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by SiDev »

Well done all, shame Keith spoilt the Watkins 1-2 would have been a first :fistycuffs Thoroughly enjoyable day catching on my favourite method although the first 45 mins on paste gave me a decent start. I must get a bit more organised on the keepnet front, one fish dropped back in cost me the triple.... :rage overall the venue is superb and the stamp of fish was definitely up from last year so will be even better next year!
wat2tone
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by wat2tone »

Great days fishing but I made the mistake of going up top from the start took 45 mins to get my first fish but once up it was just a matter of feed or not but worked out well in the end well pleased with my day well done si and Keith. Defo for next year 😁