If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Puddledock Road lake 15th July 2017

Marsh Results and Reports.

Moderator: Spamwham

Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

Puddledock Road lake 15th July 2017

Unread post by Dave C »

Well as expected the weights were not massive but it provided a challenging days fishing for most. Before the draw the bailiff said peg 24 would win and when told it wasnt in the draw picked 25 as the flyer. I was most surprised that Mick didnt draw it but then again he got the end peg flyer to compensate.

Special mention to Jim for landing a 17lb carp.
I wont be at the next match which will be Saturday 14th August at Monk Lake 4. I may have given the wrong date to some members on Saturday as most members will be fishing the Maggotdrowning pairs at Alders on 28th to 30th July. If anyone who is not fishing the weekend but fancies fishing a match there on the Friday there are spaces, so let me know if you are interested.
puddledock 150717.gif
puddledock 150717.gif (30.57 KiB) Viewed 607 times
Tel
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Re: Puddledock Road lake 15th July 2017

Unread post by Tel »

Well done guys, especially Jim - sorry I missed it but couldn't get the loo in the car :rage
keith
Marsh AC
Marsh AC
Personal Text: Did I say 30lb
Sponsor: GOT Baits

Re: Puddledock Road lake 15th July 2017

Unread post by keith »

Seems that it fished hard all round. Well done Jim 17lber on the whistle is something mugger was good at. Nice
Golfs a game for people who cannot catch fish