If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Alders Farm 17th Sept 2016

Marsh Results and Reports.

Moderator: Spamwham

Spamwham
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by Spamwham »

Unfortunately numbers were down for this one - a pity as the match lake fished well.
Home anglers Keith and Mick led the way with double tons, Keith securing the Milton Keynes £. Well done gents.
Everyone scored a ton. Today the fish were averaging around 3lb for most, with the best pushing double figures.

1. Peg 3: Keith 299-00lb
2. Peg 11: Mick 240-08lb
3. Peg 2: Tony R 179-00lb
4. Peg 6: Jim E (guest) 170-00lb
5. Peg 9: Terry 124-00lb
6. Peg 7: Gino 122-00lb
7. Peg5: Chris 120-08lb
8. Peg 1: Jim 118-08lb
9. Peg4: John (guest) 106-00lb

Section winners Keith, Jim E, Mick
naughtycockney
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by naughtycockney »

Really enjoyed a good days fishing,missed my brekkies, but the egg and bacon sandwich filled a hole.
Well done to Keith for the liaison role down at Alders and also well done on your win and nugget.
Second time I have fished Ash lake and it fished really well all day and would like to fish it again next year if poss.
Hopefully get the brekkies next year as I thought this affected my fishing near the end :rofl :rofl
Good company fishing and a great chat with little Chris on the way there and back :tiphat
SiDev
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by SiDev »

Sounds like a cracking day's fishing...well done all :tiphat
Tel
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by Tel »

Well done to the venue experts Keith and Mick, must admit I did far better than I thought after not catching anything in the first 45 mins :facepalm and then first fish was only about 1lb, after 4 hours I reckoned on about 50lb and was getting a right battering from Mick and Gino, fortunately the fish seemed to turn up in the last couple of hours and due to the lack of stamina from Gino (obviously through lack of food) managed to pip him and a few others by a couple of pounds :thumsup