If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Tylers Common Willow lake 25th June 2016

Marsh Results and Reports.

Moderator: Spamwham

Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

Unread post by Dave C »

A new venue for us this week. I have only been here once before many years ago and the place was a bit bare and uninviting. Now the lake is a nice place to be and its full of fish. It was great to see Martin on the bank again even if it was only for half the day.
Im sorry about the weather as I did book a nice sunny day but Im sure you all enjoyed the light and sound show. I thought it unsafe to start the second part of the match with all the lightening so thats why we were a bit late starting.
Still it didnt upset the fish and some cracking weights were recorded. Unlucky Troy 8oz short of the triple ton, never mind you will just have to try harder. :thumsup
Although the turn out was low again mainly due to holidays most want to go back but probably early or late in the year when the fishing is a bit harder. Image

al
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by al »

Great weights gents. Gutted I couldn't make it
SiDev
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by SiDev »

A good warm up for Arrans!!! Enjoyed the day and the weather to be fair hit at the right time. Def go back :tiphat