If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Puddledock Road lake 21st May 2016

Marsh Results and Reports.

Moderator: Spamwham

Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

Unread post by Dave C »

Well although some of us struggled at times the average weights were better than any of our previous visits here. Its obviously a fishery that suits Jim as he has finished in the top 4 in all our previous visits. From my point of view it wasnt the best day stuck in the teeth of the wind at the bottom end but the fish seemed to have grown on a bit in the last few years.
Its not as prolific as some of our venues but does make you work a bit to do well, so do you want to continue with it in the future?

wat2tone
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by wat2tone »

Well for me I enjoyed the day despite snapping up twice on the feeder in the first 10 minutes so got the hump and went straight to my 11 meter line first fish was about 3 pound so stayed there all day lost a couple of foul hookers but steady all day so for me dave defo next year
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

Unread post by Dave C »

Come on tell the truth. You only enjoyed it because someone was 3lb 8 oz behind you. :cheerleader :cheerleader :fistycuffs :fistycuffs

What was the journey home like. Quiet ????
SiDev
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by SiDev »

It was fast lol!!! Actually enjoyed it looking back as I think although hard work at times it was always interesting....I went to 11 metres and hung on for dear life !!! Another Watkins nugget although watch out as word has it that my bruv has picked up Preston sponsorship :cheerleader
wat2tone
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by wat2tone »

To be truthful dave it was noise sitting on the roof :cheerleader
SiDev
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by SiDev »

You hung on well to be fair :rofl
naughtycockney
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by naughtycockney »

I must admit found it hard work,but like everyone else had to work at it.
Got most of my fish on the method to the island,but last hour in the margin on paste went mad, but not mad enough to save a nugget :fistycuffs
Heard stories like " we can go unbeaten all season Bruv". In your dreams :fistycuffs :fistycuffs :fistycuffs
Agree with Mr C the lake fish better on this outing then the others and I would like to go back. :tiphat
al
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by al »

Looks like it fished ok.a big well done to Jim Sorry I missed it
But we had Gary's 16th birthday party on the same day. Hope to be out on the next one
john_holdsworth
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by john_holdsworth »

I'm happy to go back there, it was hard work, but so what, we are fishing