If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Colemans Cottage

Marsh Results and Reports.

Moderator: Spamwham

keith
Marsh AC
Marsh AC
Personal Text: Did I say 30lb
Sponsor: GOT Baits

Colemans Cottage

Unread post by keith »

Colemans Cottage Result

Please
Golfs a game for people who cannot catch fish
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

Colemans Cottage

Unread post by Dave C »

Well that wasn't the clubs best days fishing was it. >:( >:( . Fishing it so soon after the Fishomania qualifier probably wasn't a good idea. That combined with the changeable weather was I feel the reason for such a hard day for most. I shall certainly check fisho dates in future and avoid them.

Sorry for the delay in the results but Sons wedding took priority.

Mick 2 Keith 0
Watkins 2 Excells 0
Tel
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Colemans Cottage

Unread post by Tel »

Definitely one to forget, various match results seemed to indicate that the lower pegs usually did better and so it proved to be.

Fishing was very patchy, caught four or five small carp in the first hour and snapped up twice, couldn't get a bite on any pellet and fished dead reds. Next hour produced nothing then a few more small carp, had one about 4lb from the margin and nothing else from there - last two hours was completely dead and caught nothing at all so was something of a relief to hear the final whistle.
My meagre tally of eleven carp and a few small bits came to 16lb to finish nowhere - well done to Mick and those that managed to catch a few - hopefully the next one will be more productive.
Mugger
Marsh AC
Marsh AC
Personal Text: Happily retired.
Match Team/ Club: Maggotdrowning.com
Sponsor: Taxpayers.

Colemans Cottage

Unread post by Mugger »

:o Bit of a Grueller by the look of it. :rage :rage

:cheerleader Well Done Little Al, great result beating Dad off the next peg. :cheerleader
:cheerleader :cheerleader Watch out, watch out, there's a Mugger about :cheerleader :cheerleader