If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Claygate Lake Eva 11th April 2015

Marsh Results and Reports.

Moderator: Spamwham

Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

Unread post by Dave C »

Well a reasonable day to start the season despite the rain early on.

Chris must have thought it was his birthday after drawing the gap between the islands and getting a wrap round on his first chuck on the floating feeder. 
Same for me after setting up the first of my rigs after the start, I put it in at top2 plus 1 to check how it sat before setting up my others. The float promptly disappeared and my first F1 in the first 10 seconds.  ( I never did set up another rig )

Golden Nugget scores
Watkins 1   Excells  0
wat2tone
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by wat2tone »

Well done chris .
really enjoyed our first outing its always a special moment getting the first nugget for the watkins boys . See you all on the 2nd :nana :nana
tom240589
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by tom240589 »

Nice days fishing, got worried when it started raining but was shortly followed by the sunshine. Did find myself fishing for the strange species of fish in the tree, but once I sorted out my casting with the feeder it was fine. Wasn't an amazing start to the season weight wise, but was nice to get out for a fish. Pocket is a bit lighter after having to hand over the nugget, but plenty more matches to get them back :) Looking forward to the match on the 2nd
naughtycockney
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by naughtycockney »

Good to see everyone out and about fishing again.
Well done to Chris for the first win, good weather eventually, but got to test my bait umbrella,just need one for me now!!!!!!!
Had to hand over a nugget,but I'm sure normal service will be resumed soon.
Started with the method at first but struggled to get close to the bank,overall bad decision, needed to come in close and up in the water, but lesson learnt,see you all at the next one :tiphat
Tel
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by Tel »

Well done Chris on your win, although it'll have to be plan B at Hartleylands as the floating feeder and bagging waggler are banned in matches still it was nice to get out after a few months hibernating. :thumsup
al
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by al »

Well done Chris And the chairman
Gutted I missed this roll on the next one