If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Season

Marsh Club Banter.

Moderator: Spamwham

al
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Season

Unread post by al »

Looks like you all had a good season
gutted me and little Al missed all but 1 match but have had a few family things going on.
Anyway as a New Years resolution I’ve Promised young Al that as long as his behaviour is ok for a week I will take him Fishing a day for that week.
Our first day out was yesterday and we managed 4 fish which was good on a cold hard day after 10 months without wetting a line. Hope to see you all on the new seasons matches. As the calendar looks really good.
Little al is gonna join on here and wants to start a blog
For his weekly Fishing adventures. He will put a link up etc. He also might need a bit of help setting it up as I struggle to turn the computer on and off.
See you all soon Al
Spamwham
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Re: Season

Unread post by Spamwham »

Be good to see the 2 Als again. Missed your gentle tones wafting across the lake. :surprisev :surprisev :rofl
naughtycockney
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by naughtycockney »

Al

Would be good to see you both out and about next season mate, always need a few more tips!!!! :tiphat
al
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by al »

Was no fishing for me & Al this week as my father in law passed away. Even more proof if needed that life’s to short so get out there and do what you enjoy. Not 1 match at Aaron’s like last year. Hopefully we will make it out this week and I or little Al will let you know how it goes.