If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Hartleylands

Marsh Club Banter.

Moderator: Spamwham

Tel
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Hartleylands

Unread post by Tel »

If the weather stays about the same, might venture out to Nick's on Friday - anybody of the retired persuasion ( or otherwise ) is welcome to join me.
SiDev
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Re: Hartleylands

Unread post by SiDev »

Surely a perfect place for Gino to debut his new all singing/dancing trolley!!!!! :P
Tel
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by Tel »

He'll probably be too busy working out the instructions. :whistle
SiDev
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by SiDev »

Reading what I just read....so it would seem....how complicated is that....it's a trolley ffs!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

Unread post by Dave C »

Cant make it Terry. Following my visit to the Doc and an ultrasound she has confirmed I have a hernia ( probably caused by me catching far too many fish this year ) and will need to be referred to the hospital to get it sorted. So no lifting any heavy bait bags and tackle boxes for now at least.
SiDev
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by SiDev »

I knew I'd missed some matches but not that many :cheerleader ......
Tel
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by Tel »

Well after the recent chilly nights it turned out better than expected, Nick's lake was nice and calm with virtually no wind, there were half a dozen people along the road bank and the Res. side so chose the right hand bank which was empty and chose a swim about halfway along. Nice and simple today - one topkit fished at 2 o clock position near a bush where it was about 3ft deep and one the other side a couple of yards out from the bank around 2ft. Fed the left with micros and a few bits of corn and the right with dead reds and 6mm pellets where I started, spent half an hour changing baits, one bite on meat which I missed, nothing on corn and then one fish about 2lb on paste. By this time I could see a few tails to the left hand margin and spent the rest of the day catching from there, tried the same variety of baits and feed resulting in a couple on meat, a few on paste but the majority were caught on 8mm banded pellet over micros which definitely seemed to entice them into the margins much quicker. Just before 4pm I landed fish number 50 and decided to call it a day, according to my clicker the total was 129lb so for this time of year well happy with that. :cheerleader
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

Unread post by Dave C »

So the only things different from a fact finding mission was a couple of fresh brews and a bit of lot of pee taking. :thumsup :thumsup
Tel
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by Tel »

Yup