If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Cornerstone teepot tuck up sunday 4..11...2012

LarryTeepot
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker
Match Team/ Club: Tunnel Barn Farm Vets
Sponsor: Fishermans Friend .... and Mo,s

Unread post by LarryTeepot »

Well 7 of us turned out for this tuck up.So we headed of down the deeps on the 60s.The usual teepot efficiency caught me out, with the scales and the peg numbers at home. But Daily to the rescue (why oh why did i let him offer to help after explaining the peg numbers to him .... and his side kick foster..... how did he get involved) Anyway with laurel and hardy at the reigns and the draw running just 15 minutes late i took back command and promptly dispatched every one of to there pegs. Our next incident was keefy he decided that he only needed half a match to beat us and left his tackle and trotted of to watch his grandson play football...By now i have completely made my mind up that these black country boys are several sandwhiches short of a picnic......any way i digress here are the results end peg Daily and supa draw foster.these were the boys to beat.

1.. Tony Foster.........5....5.......0........peg 61
2..Teepot.................4....8.......8........Peg 65......this has to be the worst peg on cornerstone
3..Carl Daly..............4.....3.......0........Peg 67
4..Keith Ward............3.....15.....8........peg 64.
5..Lee Davies............3.......2.....8........Peg 62
6..Alan Higgs.............3......0......0.......Peg 68
7.. Gary Clarke............3......0......0.......peg 63.

joking apart we had some great banter and plenty of bites many thanks fellas for supporting me Image
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Unread post by Simple »

In the frame, Well done Pete  Image
Bonanza216
Cornerstone
Cornerstone
Personal Text: Joan Is Fit
Match Team/ Club: N/A
Sponsor: E.F.C

Unread post by Bonanza216 »

Good results Larry! Just need a bit of luck trying to get your matches around all the leagues going on at the moment. Image
worcester
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by worcester »

enjoyed the day,plenty of laughs and bites.Upside was keefs grin as he had a fish first put in after his  delayed start but that knowing look at the end of the match if only had started earlier!
downside was larry's singing!
kro.